The Day After Thanksgiving Day Thread

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Dennis Prager asked three questions on his day-after-Thanksgiving Day show:

1. Did you have a non-argumentative Thanksgiving?
2. Did your least favorite relative show up?
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, with which person would you least like to be stranded?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, with which person would you least like to be stranded?

my cousin Martha

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
serpentdove

throwing-darts-smiley-emoticon.gif

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity [Prov. 17:17].

"This verse reminds us of Jonathan who was such a wonderful friend to David. “A friend loveth at all times.” Jonathan loved David when he was playing his music in the palace as well as when he was hiding for his life, trying to escape King Saul. Although Jonathan was the son of Saul and heir to the throne, he loved David.

It is a wonderful thing to have a friend like that. If someone doesn’t love you at all times, that person is not your friend. It is one of the disappointments of life to have someone profess to love you and be your friend, then when the chips are down, you find that he really does not love you after all. He was a Judas Iscariot or an Absalom, who betrayed you." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: Poetry (Proverbs) (electronic ed., Vol. 20, pp. 152–153). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

what if i didn't?

you want to make something of it? :sibbie:

all of my relatives are my least favorite relatives
hillary clinton