The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
And you are cunning at knowing all things..

Pps, the person, the persona, the mask, in Greek roman drama.
Megaphone mouth throwing out sound , how to be a real person, a genuine fake, a mask.

The word for the mask has come to mean who you are.

Posted from the TOL App!

How ironic that you make that false accusation.

My prosopon (face, personal presence and appearance) is that of Jesus Christ, whom I have put on. My hypostasis (substance) is engrafted into God's by faith, which is the hypostasis that came from hearing the hypostasis that is God's Rhema.

God accepts no man's prosopon. Good thing my "mask" is Jesus instead of me.

Evidently you're stuck in your own prosopon. You don't know the ontological Gospel of Jesus Christ. You've almost assuredly believed another. But there IS no other.

(And you need to work on a better understanding of what you referenced. "Persona" is Latin, and it was the unfortunate receptor term in translation for the Greek "hypostasis". Persona then transitioned to the English as "person"; which in Theological terms has taken on great conceptual dilution to the point of meaninglessness, especially in regards to the original Greek "hypostasis". You don't really know much beyond your cursory and faulty treatment above.)

Concepts are nothing. Only God's Rhema matters. ALL things are upheld by the Rhema of His power.

JosephR

My prosopon (face, personal presence and appearance) is that of Jesus Christ, whom I have put on. My hypostasis (substance) is engrafted into God's by faith, which is the hypostasis that came from hearing the hypostasis that is God's Rhema.

God's accepts no man's prosopon. Good thing my "mask" is Jesus instead of me.

Evidently you're stuck in your own prosopon. You don't know the ontological Gospel of Jesus Christ. You've almost assuredly believed another. But there IS no other.

So you put on the face of Jesus..

Oh shame on you the vile things that come out of his mouth now.

Colossians 3:8

Now you are responsible for The Lord Christ Jesus speaking vile things.

The apostle Paul says it is not what goes in the mouth that makes you unclean but Naa! What comes out.

Now you got a much bigger problem, don't you:)

Posted from the TOL App!

JosephR

God accepts no man's prosopon. Good thing my "mask" is Jesus instead of me.

Btw, things will stop being ironic to you when you start to see .

Posted from the TOL App!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So you put on the face of Jesus..

Oh shame on you the vile things that come out of his mouth now.

Colossians 3:8

Now you are responsible for The Lord Christ Jesus speaking vile things.

The apostle Paul says it is not what goes in the mouth that makes you unclean but Naa! What comes out.

Now you got a much bigger problem, don't you:)

Posted from the TOL App!

No.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Spare us the pageantry, patronizing, self-aggrandizement and religious sentimental fanfare. If you'd like to address my critiques and criticisms of the 'blood-atonement' concept, you can treat my specific commentaries on the subject.

pj

Everything that PneumaPsuchSoma says about the UB could have been said, probably was said, about the carpenter of Nazareth, by the same kind of pompous, so called religious experts of the Temple.

For the intellectual authoritarian, whose religious knowledge is a badge of pride more so than a revelation of the living Father, it was sooooo frustrating that people had faith in Jesus in the same way that we have faith in the self validating truths of the UB.

It was never God who blinded the Jews, it was/is religious and racial pride.

(1010.1) 92:5.13 5. "The first century after Christ. As a religious teacher, Jesus of Nazareth started out with the cult which had been established by John the Baptist and progressed as far as he could away from fasts and forms. Aside from Jesus, Paul of Tarsus and Philo of Alexandria were the greatest teachers of this era. Their concepts of religion have played a dominant part in the evolution of that faith which bears the name of Christ."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Btw, things will stop being ironic to you when you start to see .

Posted from the TOL App!

That's hilarious. You just have no idea.

And what is all this gibberish you've transplanted into the actual Christian faith?

It makes me sad. Cuz you don't seem like such a bad guy.

Freelight is a pawn with an insidious agenda, even if HE doesn't know it.

But you... I can't help but believe God wants to bring you out of that long-time darkness into the REAL light of the prosopon of Christ; and NOT the fluorescent wannabe light that you seem to embrace as you straddle the fence between kingdoms.

Time will tell.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Everything that PneumaPsuchSoma says about the UB could have been said, probably was said, about the carpenter of Nazareth, by the same kind of pompous, so called religious experts of the Temple.

For the intellectual authoritarian, whose religious knowledge is a badge of pride more so than a revelation of the living Father, it was sooooo frustrating that people had faith in Jesus in the same way that we have faith in the self validating truths of the UB.

It was never God who blinded the Jews, it was/is religious and racial pride.

(1010.1) 92:5.13 5. "The first century after Christ. As a religious teacher, Jesus of Nazareth started out with the cult which had been established by John the Baptist and progressed as far as he could away from fasts and forms. Aside from Jesus, Paul of Tarsus and Philo of Alexandria were the greatest teachers of this era. Their concepts of religion have played a dominant part in the evolution of that faith which bears the name of Christ."

Wow. Maybe YOU could engage in textual criticism for your alleged "holy writings" instead of bare assertion and recitation.

Nope. Won't happen. It can't.

You must just binge and purge, binge and purge.

Spiritual bulimia nervosa. You don't even know the difference between soul and spirit or rhema and logos.

The UB is a novel. And it's not even very novel AS a novel. Revisionism claiming to replace revisionism.

JosephR

That's hilarious. You just have no idea.

And what is all this gibberish you've transplanted into the actual Christian faith?

It makes me sad. Cuz you don't seem like such a bad guy.

Freelight is a pawn with an insidious agenda, even if HE doesn't know it.

But you... I can't help but believe God wants to bring you out of that long-time darkness into the REAL light of the prosopon of Christ; and NOT the fluorescent wannabe light that you seem to embrace as you straddle the fence between kingdoms.

Time will tell.

I have not and never will pervert the gospel of the Lamb.

If free light is a pawn then it is Gods will.

But free light is free to discuss the UB here, that is the point . You have many among you that would kill a soul who loves God.

Posted from the TOL App!

JosephR

If free light ever was to tell lies to the first fruits, the fat of the sacrifice. I would be the last to heed a warning. As God deals swiftly in His will.

I see Gods will move and the universe bows as It passes.

How can we not do the same?

Posted from the TOL App!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I have not and never will pervert the gospel of the Lamb.

Yes, you have and do. You aren't even aware of how and when. That's the zeal of a novice.

If free light is a pawn then it is Gods will.

As is opposing such, then.

But free light is free to discuss the UB here, that is the point.

As am I, which I have done. It's his double standards and other passive-aggressive inequities that draw appropriate ire.

I don't camp here. I don't taunt with one-liners. I respond at times directly to posts and their subject matter or their bogus intents of coercion, etc.

You have many among you that would kill a soul who loves God.

Posted from the TOL App!

What kind of terminology for a Christian IS that? Only God can kill a soul, and that's a whole topic linked with other topics, none having to do with "those among me" (whoever that is).

It's the inequities. Freelight is dishonest beyond all honor, and still hides behind a fascade. A "mask".

I notice you say nothing of freelight's "mask". You have no idea how tellling that is about you.

You say you see. It looks as if your sin remains, because you don't and say you do.

Unlike you, I don't judge such things under the auspices you claimed. I'll leave all that between you and God, hoping your faith is not in another that is no god.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
If free light ever was to tell lies to the first fruits, the fat of the sacrifice. I would be the last to heed a warning. As God deals swiftly in His will.

I see Gods will move and the universe bows as It passes.

How can we not do the same?

Posted from the TOL App!

That's just all too cryptically non-Christian, Dungeon Master.

No offense, but it's just the lingering affects from your past; which I hope is truly purged from your heart.

JosephR

Yes, you have and do. You aren't even aware of how and when. That's the zeal of a novice.

As is opposing such, then.

As am I, which I have done. It's his double standards and other passive-aggressive inequities that draw appropriate ire.

I don't camp here. I don't taunt with one-liners. I respond at times directly to posts and their subject matter or their bogus intents of coercion, etc.

What kind of terminology for a Christian IS that? Only God can kill a soul, and that's a whole topic linked with other topics, none having to do with "those among me" (whoever that is).

It's the inequities. Freelight is dishonest beyond all honor, and still hides behind a fascade. A "mask".

I notice you say nothing of freelight's "mask". You have no idea how tellling that is about you.

You say you see. It looks as if your sin remains, because you don't and say you do.

Unlike you, I don't judge such things under the auspices you claimed. I'll leave all that between you and God, hoping your faith is not in another that is no god.

Let's just discuss the latter for one moment..

In the land of Uz was a righteous man, a friend of God. His name wAs Job.

What was he who walked amoung the Sons of God intentions?

To bother Job?

To bite like an insect ?

Posted from the TOL App!

JosephR

Say now , what was He who choose to Sin intentions here, to kill.

For he hath been a murder from the start .

To kill; and make no mistake. The agenda has not changed.

Posted from the TOL App!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Can you prove it is? You'll note Paul boasted in his own gospel, one quite different than the original apostles of Jesus based in Jerusalem. See here. The issue of Paul and his gospel has had its own threads.

I find this 'comparison' unjustifiable and ridiculous. Again, if you can prove where Jesus is teaching anything false in the UB, specify the passages if you'd like to discuss those. Otherwise you just have a preconception, assumption, assertion.

Specify the paragraphs you speak of.

Well,...that might be a bit difficult, since you cannot prove that some portions of the bible are not just that, subtle inflections of the philosophies of men, variously inspired to a lesser or greater degree. Since such variety exists in the Bible, it is subject to varied interpretation amid its various translations. It still holds that whatever principles of goodness, truth and beauty are found in a religious writing....those are essential....since the principles are eternal. This goes for any religious or philosophical teaching.

While an interesting book, I don't think the totality of truth is revealed in such a work, since its limited to its author, who definitely had his own views on life and death, a rather negative one, since "all is vanity" anyways,....with only finally the 'loyalty' to God's commandments being the one thing of ultimate value. This writer while perhaps revealing a subtle reflection of 'wisdom', was still limited to his own religious culture and capacity for illumination, since it was assumed by later religionists that newer insights of revelation were to follow.

We would also not be too haste to discount 'knowledge' since it is essential, since Jesus speaks of the religious leaders of his day keeping the keys of knowledge from the people, which would be for their spiritual liberation. Religion therefore can be a form of bondage, not a catalyst for freedom, when it is dogmatized or crystallized into a dead form or mechanical system, quenching the Spirit of God that alone gives life.

These things are expounded on exponentially in the papers. If you would discuss the subject, you'd have to learn what is in them, at least an adequate portion concerning whatever topic you'd like to engage.

For those interested I've recommended a read of at least the first 10 - 12 papers, as these lay the foundation of the book's theology. Index here. The first paper on the Universal Father is certainly foundational - here.

pj

Excellent post!

JosephR

And He said to Him, all this....

Everything... Is what he said.. We have carnal vision as in we can only see things visible to two eyes,

What he said here was more. For Jesus had spiritual eyes.

For ALL this I shall give ye.

And praise The Lord , he said, na.
For all this , everything as far as a man conceives , is nothing, you are a liar and thief from the start. This is nothing.

Posted from the TOL App!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Let's just discuss the latter for one moment..

In the land of Uz was a righteous man, a friend of God. His name wAs Job.

What was he who walked amoung the Sons of God intentions?

To bother Job?

To bite like an insect ?

Posted from the TOL App!

Say now , what was He who choose to Sin intentions here, to kill.

For he hath been a murder from the start .

To kill; and make no mistake. The agenda has not changed.

Posted from the TOL App!

You need a green suit with question marks all over it, and an happy-sinister incessant laugh.

The "riddle me this" statements are a remnant of your former life. This ain't the Tao, though nobody can really say what the Tao is, which is my point.

The only thing worse might be Haiku. Please don't break into Kaiku. That would be grating added to the stale creepiness.

Are you sure you've set aside your former beliefs? Or have you just hybridized them with Christian literature?

Is your god of Abel, Noah, and whoever you named, the one true God YHWH? Or was it a slight of expressed semantics to cover something else?

Weird stuff.

JosephR

You need a green suit with question marks all over it, and an happy-sinister incessant laugh.

The "riddle me this" statements are a remnant of your former life. This ain't the Tao, though nobody can really say what the Tao is, which is my point.

The only thing worse might be Haiku. Please don't break into Kaiku. That would be grating added to the stale creepiness.

Are you sure you've set aside your former beliefs? Or have you just hybridized them with Christian literature?

Is your god of Abel, Noah, and whoever you named, the one true God YHWH? Or was it a slight of expressed semantics to cover something else?

Weird stuff.

Cause you eat steak you have crucified this man , and you killed the bull, after all you depend apon it.

Posted from the TOL App!

JosephR

Weird stuff.

When you attain truth, nothing is left but to have a good laugh:)

Posted from the TOL App!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
176:3.7 Truth is living; the Spirit of Truth is ever leading the children of light into new realms of spiritual reality and divine service. You are not given truth to crystallize into settled, safe, and honored forms. Your revelation of truth must be so enhanced by passing through your personal experience that new beauty and actual spiritual gains will be disclosed to all who behold your spiritual fruits and in consequence thereof are led to glorify the Father who is in heaven. Only those faithful servants who thus grow in the knowledge of the truth, and who thereby develop the capacity for divine appreciation of spiritual realities, can ever hope to “enter fully into the joy of their Lord.” What a sorry sight for successive generations of the professed followers of Jesus to say, regarding their stewardship of divine truth: “Here, Master, is the truth you committed to us a hundred or a thousand years ago. We have lost nothing; we have faithfully preserved all you gave us; we have allowed no changes to be made in that which you taught us; here is the truth you gave us.” But such a plea concerning spiritual indolence will not justify the barren steward of truth in the presence of the Master. In accordance with the truth committed to your hands will the Master of truth require a reckoning."​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you ever come to your senses, you won't be able to say that I didn't warn you.

1Co_14:38

You need to open your heart to Jesus with honest and sincere heart.

You close your eyes seeing the reality and truth. You don't even understand Jesus' simple and clear messages if you even read the Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.