The Lord Jesus had two presentations.

Gurucam

The Lord Jesus had two presentations. One was temporal and the other is eternal.

1. In a physical body: he was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus.

2. As Spirit He is: the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

One may blaspheme the former and be forgiven.

In the second format the Lord is entitles to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. Blasphemy of the Lord in this second format is not forgivable at any place or time.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. He is entitled to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. He is Spirit and eternal. Blasphemy of the Lord in this format is not forgivable at any place or time.

However the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus is not entitled to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. He is the son of Mother Mary and the Holy Ghost. He was physical and temporal. Blasphemy of the Lord Jesus in this format is forgivable.

The son of man and the Son of God are different.

4. Additionally Peter communed with only the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. And Peter got his law based commission totally from the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. Peter's commission is anchored on the gospel of circumcision, i.e. righteousness of God that is with the law, canons and other laws.

5. However (only) Paul communed with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. And Paul got his Spirit based commission from, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Paul's commission is anchored on the gospel of un-circumcision, i.e. righteousness of God that is without the law, canons and other laws.

In Paul's commission one is led into one's works, in real time, all the time, by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned in real time all the time, through one's own heart or spirit. And then one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Which presentation of the Lord is your Lord?

OCTOBER23

GURUGUY said,
The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. He is entitled to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. He is Spirit and eternal. Blasphemy of the Lord in this format is not forgivable at any place or time.
=========================

CLARIFY : Do you Believe that the Comforter is a Spirit from JESUS

or in the Place of Jesus or a Part of Jesus or a Combination of JESUS and the Father ????????

Blasphemy against JESUS is Forgiven.
Blasphemy against THE FATHER is Forgiven.
Blasphemy against the Comforter is NOT Forgiven
Because it is a Combination of Father and Son.

Gurucam

GURUGUY said,
=========================

CLARIFY : Do you Believe that the Comforter is a Spirit from JESUS

or in the Place of Jesus or a Part of Jesus or a Combination of JESUS and the Father ????????

Why trust your 'belief' when the truth is confirmed literally and plainly in the words of the KJV N.T. as follows:

The Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a spirit body:
1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
(clearly the natural body and the spiritual body are separate bodies and the Lord Jesus rose to heaven only in a Spirit body)
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit . . . .
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
(clearly the Lord Jesus died and rose to heaven in His Spirit body and is seated in this Spirit body on the right side of the Holy Ghost. He must be a separate entity from the Holy Ghost, in order to make intercession for humans with the Holy Ghost)
John 14:6King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(clearly no one come not to the Father but through the Lord Jesus (whether he is the flesh or in the Spirit. So the Lord must currently be a separate entity from the Father, always. Also the Lord Jesus is the Truth, therefore His Spirit must be the Spirit of Truth.)
2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
('that' Spirit means the Spirit of the Lord Jesus)
John 4:24King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
('a' Spirit means one Spirit among many Spirits.)
If the Lord Jesus is the 'truth' . . . . (then His Spirit is the Spirit of Truth)
and he rose to heaven in a Spirit body . . . (then He is in spirit heaven, seated on the right side of God clad only in His Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth)
and the Lord Jesus is seated in heaven, on the right side of God who is the Holy Spirit and he is there to make intercession on behalf of humans with the Holy Spirit. (then He must be a separate entity in a Spirit only body, in order to make intercession between man and God who is a Spirit)

Then clearly the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth who is seated on the right side of God in spirit heaven, ready, willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Ghost on behalf of each person..

Also: clearly the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession and he is a separate entity from the Holy Ghost because He is the go-between humans and the Holy Ghost.

The Lord Jesus is the Son of God. God is a Spirit (i.e. "a" Spirit means, one Spirit among many). Therefore the Son of God, Lord Jesus must also be "a" Spirit (i.e. another Spirit). The Lord Jesus must be the Spirit of the Son which is also the Spirit of Truth or the Spirit of Intercession. The Spirit of God is the Spirit of the Father. This is another Spirit which is also called the Holy Ghost.

Fact is the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth because he discerns and deliver the Truth to each human. Each human has a different Truth. Each person's Truth is totally individualized. Each person's Truth is a perfect amalgam of the things in his or her own heart or spirit and the will of God. (The will of God is literally the Holy Ghost). It is the Lord Jesus, operating though His own Spirit body, who come up with this perfect amalgam for each person. He who searches his own heart or spirit, in real time, all the time, comes to know precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time.

The Lord Jesus (operating through His Own Spirit) makes intercession with the Holy Spirit according to the individual spirits of each human. From this the Lord comes up with what each person must know, pray for, say and do. He who can and do search his own heart comes to know precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do. The individual spirit of each person is unique in each person. Therefore what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is precisely unique to each person. This is not any generalized declaration (i.e. like the Ten Commandments and canons, etc.) . Therefore this cannot be had in any book.

This why the Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) bring All Truth individually, privately and intuitively to each human, through each of their own hearts of humans.

What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is precise and highly individualized. This is the individualized Truth for each person (i.e. like his or her D.N.A.). This is why the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth. He discerns and deliver each person (D.N.A. like) individualized Truth to each person privately, silently and individually through meditation. That is, he delivers this Truth to each person when each of them searches his or her own heart or spirit and discern His (the Lord Jesus') Spirit within each of their own hearts or spirit.

Additionally it is confirmed that 'Jesus is Lord'. It is also confirmed that 'that Spirit is Lord'. It is also confirmed that 'Jesus is the Truth'. Therefore the Lord Jesus, clad in His Spirit, which is the Spirit of Truth is Lord. This is the Lord Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, format. This cannot be and is not the Lord Jesus in his physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man format.

The instruction in the KJV N.T. is: search your heart to know what is the the mind of the Spirit. This Spirit makes intercession. No one comes onto the Father (i.e. the Holy Ghost) but through the Lord Jesus. God is a Spirit, i.e. the Holy Ghost. Therefore this Spirit (which makes intercession) must be and is a separate entity. This is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Everything here and in all my posts, are totally and absolutely supported by clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T.

There are lots more literal revelations in the KJV N.T. to support the above.

Last edited:

Gurucam

OCTOBER23,

I may not have replied to your exact question which was: "Do you Believe that the Comforter is a Spirit from JESUS

or in the Place of Jesus or a Part of Jesus or a Combination of JESUS and the Father ????????"

Here goes:

I do not trust my belief nor do I post them here. I trust my intuitive insights, from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, which are confirmed literally and plainly in the words of the KJV N.T. as follows:

The comforter is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. It is a specific component or part of the Holy Spirit. It is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, lord Jesus. The comforter is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. One might say that the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, lord Jesus and the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus are different entities.

The lord Jesus is the Truth. Therefore the Lord Jesus is information. He exist primarily as sets of ideas called the Truth. This is the Lord's potential state. In this sate the Lord Jesus is like the Father.

The difference is that the Lord Jesus is limited to things (ideas) pertain to creating heaven on earth among humans. However God, the Father pertains to every aspect (every idea) of creation. The Lord Jesus is a set of ideas, limited to creating heaven on earth among humans. God, the Father are all the ideas of the creation.

The above are potential only states. From this state both the Father and the Lord Jesus creates sustains and live within Spirits. These Spirits are the dynamic state of both the Father and the Lord Jesus. These Spirits are individual and respective possessions of the Father and the Lord Jesus.

The Spirit of the Father is the Holy Spirit. The Father, operating though this Spirit created and sustains the entire creation in every aspect.

The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of the Son/Spirit of Truth/ Spirit of Intercession. This Spirit is the comforter. The Holy Spirit does not comfort or intercede or deliver Truth. The Holy Spirit has no particular agenda. The Holy Spirit simply offer all possibilities in pure dynamism, with out fear or favor.

The Spirit of the lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/the Comforter has a totally different agenda. This agenda is to create and sustain a perfect amalgam of two sets of things. These are 1.) the ideas, belief, interests, needs, desire and aspiration which are the fabric of each person's heart or spirit and 2.) the on going will of God. This amalgam is "the Truth". i.e. the individual person's Truth. 'The Truth' is individualized. It is absolutely unique for each person. It is one's mission in the body of Christ.

One might say that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is comparable to the manager of all employees in an organization. Such a manger marries the individual and precise aims and aspirations of each employee with the aims and aspiration of the organization and comes up with the perfect occupation for each person in the organization.

However the Lord Jesus operates from 'a not seen' platform and position. Also the Lord Jesus address the ideas, belief, interests, needs, desire and aspiration which are the fabric of each person's heart or spirit and the will of God as defined by His Spirit, the Holy Ghost. Therefore the manger of the organization is limited to his organization and he operates physically, where as the Lord Jesus operates globally and only spiritually.

The Lord, under grace of God, is able to create and sustain, for himself a Spirit or Spirit body. This is called the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/the Comforter. In this format the Lord Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen', and eternal, Son of God. The Lord is housed in and posses this Spirit and operates from this Spirit to serve His mission.

Under Grace of God, He is able to go a step further and create and sustains a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body for Him Self. However in this physical format the Lord cannot serve his divine mission as defined above. At best he can demonstrate the life one can have as a human, in physical body when such a human is led into his works by His Spirit. The Lord can also speak about such a life and disclose how one can come onto such a life.

Such a life is available only though direct spirit to Spirit communion with His Spirit. This Spirit of the Lord Jesus was not available (for the above defined mission) when the Lord Jesus was on earth in a human physical body. He had to give up his physical body and remain in only His Spirit, in order to serve this purpose through His Spirit.

It is incumbent on and very expedient for, each human to become spiritually aware (no longer be 'the dead'). Then each such person can and must search each of their own hearts or spirits to discern and commune with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus within each of their own heart or spirit. They must discern from the the Spirit of the Lord Jesus precisely what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. Then be led into their works by precisely this. This is how they obtain and use this guidance and is saved and deliver into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere. This is the Christian life style. Only this is Christianity.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: