The new gay bathhouses

sunnychad727

BANNED
Banned
Billy;
No, Bill maher is a commie like you. I am a conservative.

To me the above quote means Billy is actually saying the following: "I am a fundamentalist. I hump the Bible, so down with the damn Muslims, homo's, women, black people, indians, mexicans, buddhists, hindus, Catholics, anybody that doesn't have a "Western Christian" culture. I am 'Just like Jesus.' He would want me to hate all of these people. I am finally becoming like his prophet, JERRY FALLWELL.

To me, I have always understood Christ's teaching to "love my neighbor as myself." Where is the love in saying "let's kill the homo's" or They are going to get whats coming to them? Where is the love? Tell me the verse where Jesus says homosexuals are going to hell. Don't quote Paul, Revelation, the Old Testament or any other letter ni the Bible, but tell me where Jesus Christ says homo's are going to hell.

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
Originally posted by sunnychad727
Billy;
No, Bill maher is a commie like you. I am a conservative.

To me the above quote means Billy is actually saying the following: "I am a fundamentalist. I hump the Bible, so down with the damn Muslims, homo's, women, black people, indians, mexicans, buddhists, hindus, Catholics, anybody that doesn't have a "Western Christian" culture. I am 'Just like Jesus.' He would want me to hate all of these people. I am finally becoming like his prophet, JERRY FALLWELL.

To me, I have always understood Christ's teaching to "love my neighbor as myself." Where is the love in saying "let's kill the homo's" or They are going to get whats coming to them? Where is the love? Tell me the verse where Jesus says homosexuals are going to hell. Don't quote Paul, Revelation, the Old Testament or any other letter ni the Bible, but tell me where Jesus Christ says homo's are going to hell.

You got all of that information out one Ol' little sentence?

billwald

Homosexuals demonstrate social darwinism opposing darwinism.

By the way, don't think that "sold" blood is used for transfusions in the USofA.