Trump Hosts SNL

brewmama

What should the jail time be for sending 3 500 young Americans to their deaths and injuring another 33 000?

Those are the casualties from the Iraq War that was based on the existence of weapons of mass destruction and yet nobody has been held responsible, charged or served 1 minute of time behind bars for misleading the American public!

You're like a broken record. Are you getting paid for your propaganda?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What should the jail time be for sending 3 500 young Americans to their deaths and injuring another 33 000?

Those are the casualties from the Iraq War that was based on the existence of weapons of mass destruction and yet nobody has been held responsible, charged or served 1 minute of time behind bars for misleading the American public!

This has nothing to do with Trump Hosting Saturday Night Live 11-7-15

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

If a crime was committed name it? Sanctioned conflicts are not criminal.

The Iraq war of which I agree the premise for was false, was a sanctioned conflict by not only a president but, by both houses of congress. Now who is responsible again? Who are you going to convict given the entire government bought into it before the conflict began? This is a poor analogy to draw the felonious behavior of one person to the legal action of an entire government but, if that is the best you have for accepting a crook as a would be president....

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If a crime was committed name it? Sanctioned conflicts are not criminal.

The Iraq war of which I agree the premise for was false, was a sanctioned conflict by not only a president but, by both houses of congress. Now who is responsible again? Who are you going to convict given the entire government bought into it before the conflict began? This is a poor analogy to draw the felonious behavior of one person to the legal action of an entire government but, if that is the best you have for accepting a crook as a would be president....

the UN santioned it also, right ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In about 3 hours is Trump's really big show. I feel a big let down. His only hope is that New York City seems to like him. Go figure

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and yet nobody has been held responsible, charged or served 1 minute of time behind bars for misleading the American public!

Hilary Clinton and John Kerry voted YES.

Would you vote for Hilary considering she was responsible for sending troops in Iraq by voting YES?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Not just any emails but the felonious act of gross negligence storing classified data outside of approved procedures, obstruction of justice, and the felonious act of attempting to destroy said classified data, a big no no. Though she is playing the spin game well with the aid of the complicit media, the FBI has the goods on her and will complete their investigation soon, I would expect an indictment or a leak of the story which will sink her campaign at a very inopportune time next year. There are some major things going on behind the scenes with this saga and none of them have a happy ending...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...the-clinton-scheme-to-counterattack/?page=all
There is not any evidence that has been discovered that implicates Hillary Clinton in any wrong-doing. The FBI is still carrying on its own investigation, but they are not looking into Hillary's emails at all.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Hilary Clinton and John Kerry voted YES.

Would you vote for Hilary considering she was responsible for sending troops in Iraq by voting YES?
Absolutely not. Millions of citizens all over the world took to the streets and demonstrated against the U.S. and Bush against an invasion of Iraq.

It looks like they knew what could actually happen in the Middle East from such a blunder.

The emergence of ISIS and a focused terrorist campaign by them and others is no surprise at all to me.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not just any emails but the felonious act of gross negligence storing classified data outside of approved procedures, obstruction of justice, and the felonious act of attempting to destroy said classified data, a big no no. Though she is playing the spin game well with the aid of the complicit media, the FBI has the goods on her and will complete their investigation soon, I would expect an indictment or a leak of the story which will sink her campaign at a very inopportune time next year. There are some major things going on behind the scenes with this saga and none of them have a happy ending...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...the-clinton-scheme-to-counterattack/?page=all
You may be correct. But guess what. I am tired of all this bull about secrets of the government and classified documents. I accept that when we are at war there are certain communications that must remain "classified". But for how long?

I think the people have a right to know what the heck is going on.

Breathe

Well, I'm not voting for The Donald, but I'd watch him on SNL again. Considering he's not a comedian, I think he did pretty well by going the self-deprecating route.

Mocking You

Does anyone here watch SNL anymore ? Will anyone watch to see Trump tonight ?
Stopped watching it a couple of years ago. Instead I watch the opening skit and Weekend Update the next day (or on Monday) on the Internet as I've found these segments are the only funny bits left on the show.

Last edited: