Trump's first news conference.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
When do we think this might happen? Yeah, I know, the media hates him and is very unfair. Boo freakin' Hoo.
Lets see if he has the courage to standup and answer some questions posed by people who not only don't need to kiss up to him, but have the background information to ask follow up questions.
1. Climate change is a Chinese hoax. Did you say that? Why?
2. What exact consequences will a US company face if it moves production overseas?
3. When do you expect the first check from Mexico for the wall? Or will you just bill Mexico afterwards?
4. In what states were those millions of illegal votes cast? How do you know?
5. When will Obamacare be repealed and what will replace it? Do you intend to protect the people who are on Obamacare in the meantime? If so, how?
6. Can we see your tax returns? Why not? Try not to use the audit excuse.
7. Will you give us copies of the signed agreements with your family regarding your business interests so that the American people can be satisfied you have done all you can to eliminate conflicts of interest?
8. How many articles does the US Constitution have?
9. If you know more than the generals, why have you picked so many for your advisors? Aren't they superfluous? (Oh yeah, sorry, "superfluous" means not necessary)
Thank you Mr. President.

Daniel1769

hahhahah you think they'll ask him questions like that? They'll ask him stupid questions and he'll say whatever they want to hear.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't cha just love the fact that the fraud will be exposed before he even steps foot into the Oval Office?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
When do we think this might happen? Yeah, I know, the media hates him and is very unfair. Boo freakin' Hoo.
Lets see if he has the courage to standup and answer some questions posed by people who not only don't need to kiss up to him, but have the background information to ask follow up questions.
1. Climate change is a Chinese hoax. Did you say that? Why?
2. What exact consequences will a US company face if it moves production overseas?
3. When do you expect the first check from Mexico for the wall? Or will you just bill Mexico afterwards?
4. In what states were those millions of illegal votes cast? How do you know?
5. When will Obamacare be repealed and what will replace it? Do you intend to protect the people who are on Obamacare in the meantime? If so, how?
6. Can we see your tax returns? Why not? Try not to use the audit excuse.
7. Will you give us copies of the signed agreements with your family regarding your business interests so that the American people can be satisfied you have done all you can to eliminate conflicts of interest?
8. How many articles does the US Constitution have?
9. If you know more than the generals, why have you picked so many for your advisors? Aren't they superfluous? (Oh yeah, sorry, "superfluous" means not necessary)
Thank you Mr. President.

what makes you think he'll take questions?

Daniel1769

Don't cha just love the fact that the fraud will be exposed before he even steps foot into the Oval Office?

He's been exposed for years. His supporters simply do not care. He could drape himself in a communist flag and cut the head off of a puppy on live TV and they would tell you that's how he gon make murica grate aginn.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
what makes you think he'll take questions?

Well, that is a really good question. However, Presidents have held press conferences for 100 years, Wilson apparently held the first one. At some point reporters ask questions and the President responds.

If your boy decides not to hold such conferences or not to respond to questions then he will have earned a nickname---Chicken Donny.

On the other hand, he is likely not to take criticism very well and be an extremely petulant little boy. That appears to be his M.O.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
he's your boy too

we're all in this together

You appear to be singing a different tune now.

But you are correct. He will be the President of everyone. Personally, I give him 30 days after the inauguration to make me feel as though he will be a decent leader. I have no faith in him however. Given his nasty vindictive personality, his penchant for tweeting ignorance and his total lack of appreciation for what he has gotten himself into I'll be amazed if he does not screw up badly in the first 30 days.
Leopards don't change their spots and his pathology runs deep.