Was this reporter "Arkancided"?

Gary K

Banned
The reporter who broke the story of Bill Clinton meeting Loretta Lynch on an airport tarmac had received what he called "significant" death threats. He's now been found dead by an "apparent" suicide. With the long trail of bodies the Clinton's have behind them this looks really suspicious.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, I get it.
You loved Clinton because he was a sexual predator. You love Joe the Rapist, Sniffer of Children because he's a sexual predator. You love sexual predators as long as they support the murder of the unborn child.

YouTube has perverted your mind.

And you still missed the point:

It's shameful that conspiracy ghouls will haunt another grieving family, like they did with Seth Rich.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Of course the Clinton body count is a legitimate story but I'm not convinced about this one yet. I need to find out the specific method of this alleged "suicide." Did he shoot himself 3 times in the back of his head? Was he found in bed with a pillow over his face with the coroner confirming suicide as the cause after conducting a very professional, by-the-book investigation over the phone from 2 hours away like what happened with Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia?

My main concern is the timing. The tarmac incident is over a decade old. Clinton is no longer in office. The reporter already broke the story and published his book. So why Arkancide him now?

marke

The reporter who broke the story of Bill Clinton meeting Loretta Lynch on an airport tarmac had received what he called "significant" death threats. He's now been found dead by an "apparent" suicide. With the long trail of bodies the Clinton's have behind them this looks really suspicious.

How is it that so many former associates, friends, enemies, and innocent bystanders connected to the Clintons end up dying of mysterious circumstances? Has there ever been such a death toll of associates of any other national leader in our history?

marke

YouTube has perverted your mind.

And you still missed the point:

It's shameful that conspiracy ghouls will haunt another grieving family, like they did with Seth Rich.
Demoncrap playbook settled narratives:

Seth Rich murder = conspiracy theory.
Mary Mahoney murder = conspiracy theory.
Vince Foster murder = conspiracy theory.
Jerry Parks murder = conspiracy theory.