Welcome cleo, the baby killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sozo

Your attempts to pervert the facts are pathetic. YOU know exactly what cleo was saying, and YOU just don't like people being criticized for their views that go against God's.

Did Cleo support abortion? No. Did Cleo suggest abortion was a good idea? No. You've read into Cleo's post and gone ape, Sozo. Not the first time you've done something like this.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

You have given me a good idea here, Granite. I've asked Knight if it's OK if we start a section of links where a woman, or one of our members who knows a woman in a crisis pregnancy, can easily find help with housing, medical care, employment, adoption if that is their ultimate choice, and schooling. If Knight gives me the go-ahead, I'll get it up and running asap, probably within the week.

I don't always agree with the way Sozo frames everything he says and I'm not going to pursue that any furthur, but I do agree with him that abortion is a vile and evil act, and that no Christian should in any way whatsoever support abortion.

Putting links out there is a great idea. There's a lot of crisis pregnancy centers out there. (My father started one, many moons ago, that's still flourishing.)

Crow

Originally posted by granite1010

Putting links out there is a great idea. There's a lot of crisis pregnancy centers out there. (My father started one, many moons ago, that's still flourishing.)

If your father wants his to be included, please PM me a link, or phone# or address, and a description of services they provide, and I'll be glad to have it to include. I'd like to have as many resources available as possible.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Yes Left that up to the mother. So basically, apathetic to the child.

Cleo asked people to be part of the solution. That's hardly supporting abortion. Thus far Cleo hasn't said what their opinion is on the subject one way or another.

Anyhow, what are YOU doing about the murder of the unborn? Other than praying to the almighty to end the problem?

Sozo

Originally posted by granite1010

Cleo asked people to be part of the solution.
Apparently, you can't read.
Anyhow, what are YOU doing about the murder of the unborn?
For one thing, I was the creator and co-director of the Run For Life Festivals for 5 years. We raised hundreds of thousands of dollars that went to homes to support unwed mothers.

Crow

I was the creator and co-director of the Run For Life Festivals for 5 years. We raised hundreds of thousands of dollars that went to homes to support unwed mothers.

:BRAVO:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh and hey all....

We just had our sixth baby and boy is she cute!

Hey... if anyone is going to murder their baby please stop them. I WILL TAKE THE BABY!

I mean it!!!!!!!!

I will take any baby that is slated for the knife and this offer is NO JOKE.

Please PM me if you know of any baby that is going to be murdered so we can make arrangements to take the baby.

Sozo

Originally posted by Knight

Oh and hey all....

Hey... if anyone is going to murder their baby please stop them. I WILL TAKE THE BABY!

I mean it!!!!!!!!

Please PM me if you know of any baby that is going to be murdered so we can make arrangements to take the baby.

Hey! I offered first!

Of course it would allow you to catch up. :think:

I get the next one!!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Count me in. Any baby that is unwanted, I'll adopt and love that child. For anyone in a crisis pregnancy, all you have to do is ask.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Knight

Oh and hey all....

I mean it!!!!!!!!

It's so neat to see these strong, Christian fathers so ready to welcome "unwanted babies" into their families. Fact is, there are not enough "unwanted babies" available for those who desperately want them.

So, as great as it is for these dads to open their homes and their arms to these children, there are many couples who are waiting for them - men and women who have been hoping for years to become parents. Imagine the heartache for these couples to know that everyday, a child that could be theirs is being slaughtered by some greedy abortionist. Makes me sick to think of it!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Becky

It's so neat to see these strong, Christian fathers so ready to welcome "unwanted babies" into their families. Fact is, there are not enough "unwanted babies" available for those who desperately want them.

So, as great as it is for these dads to open their homes and their arms to these children, there are many couples who are waiting for them - men and women who have been hoping for years to become parents. Imagine the heartache for these couples to know that everyday, a child that could be theirs is being slaughtered by some greedy abortionist. Makes me sick to think of it!
You're just being nepotistic.:eek:

Seriously, I do not have the resources to adopt. I do not have the resources to have a child, at all. So I don't do anything that would lead to me having a child.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Here is a quote from Skeptic from another thread:

I believe a fetus is a part of a woman's body until it exits her body. I believe that a woman has a moral (in addition to legal) right to chose what to do with her body.

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

Here is a quote from Skeptic from another thread:

"I believe a fetus is a part of a woman's body until it exits her body. I believe that a woman has a moral (in addition to legal) right to chose what to do with her body."

As long as she is wearing a seatbelt :rolleyes:

Stupid lawmakers :kookoo:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Why drag Skeptic into this discussion? Other than serving as a punching bag, that is...

cleo

Well, Sozo, I see that Billy Bob has joined the discussion, such as it is. Billy Bob has said on other threads that he supports the US occupation of Iraq, which has resulted in the wanton deaths of many thousands of innocent civilians, including women, children, infants, and babies in their mothers' wombs. By the logic you have expressed here, does that make Billy Bob a murderer and a baby-killer? Just wondering.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Cleo, to clear some stuff up: what's your position on abortion, one way or another?

Status
Not open for further replies.