What will pre-tribber rapture believers do.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What will pre-tribber rapture believers do, when they find themselves still here with the rest of us after the mark of the beast is in force.

Time is getting short now that the western powers are sure to overtake all of the middle east and make Jerusalem an international city for all faiths and start rebuilding the temple, making people believe the Kingdom of God has come, and an amazing leader to emerge, who hates fundamentalists.

LA

Truster

"What will pre-tribber rapture believers do".

Perish in their error and sin.

Unless they repent, trust and be holy.

oatmeal

1 Thes 4:13-18 we shall be with the Lord, for we are saved from the wrath to come Romans 5:9, 1Thes 1:10. We enjoy being in the presence of the lord.

Epoisses

"What will pre-tribber rapture believers do".

Perish in their error and sin.

Unless they repent, trust and be holy.

Calvinists have no viable prophetic understanding so they can't even converse on the subject. Prophecy is all symbolic to them or already fulfilled in the Roman times with Nero. Talk about stupid beliefs!

Truster

Calvinists have no viable prophetic understanding so they can't even converse on the subject. Prophecy is all symbolic to them or already fulfilled in the Roman times with Nero. Talk about stupid beliefs!

You bare false witness against the Eternal Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

oatmeal

1 Thes 4:13-18 we shall be with the Lord, for we are saved from the wrath to come Romans 5:9, 1Thes 1:10. We enjoy being in the presence of the lord.

Those who are not gathered up will still have the opportunity to believe God and receive the rewards of doing so, but it will not be easy. See the book of Revelation

oatmeal

By rapture I am assuming you mean the events of I Thessalonians 4:13-18 and the verses that tell us we are saved from the wrath to come.

the word "rapture", is it found in scripture?

beameup

Those who are not gathered up will still have the opportunity to believe God and receive the rewards of doing so, but it will not be easy. See the book of Revelation
There will be no "sealing of the Holy Spirit" following the harpazo.
"Enduring to the end" (death or 2nd coming and rejection of the Mark) will be absolutely necessary.

Truster

Preterism is not a viable or coherent understanding of prophecy. It's just dumb like you.

He's dead now, but there was a guy named Ken who used to visit a denomination I went to when I first got saved. Ken was illiterate and considered to be dumb. The pastor was mocking him behind his back one day and laughing at him. That was until I said that I wished that I was more like Ken.

If you truly consider me to be dumb then I have my wish and I'm blessed at the very thought of it.

Epoisses

He's dead now, but there was a guy named Ken who used to visit a denomination I went to when I first got saved. Ken was illiterate and considered to be dumb. The pastor was mocking him behind his back one day and laughing at him. That was until I said that I wished that I was more like Ken.

If you truly consider me to be dumb then I have my wish and I'm blessed at the very thought of it.

Don't get me wrong dumbness and stupidity are traits I often see in those who are truly spiritual. God doesn't give the gift of knowledge to all his children. Some of the most spiritual people I ever met were like religious gangsters or something. I don't mess with them.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
By rapture I am assuming you mean the events of I Thessalonians 4:13-18 and the verses that tell us we are saved from the wrath to come.

the word "rapture", is it found in scripture?
The word "rapture" itself is not in scripture, but harpagesometha, which means seize, catch (up, away), pluck, pull, or take (by force), is the word used translated "caught up" in 1 Thessalonians 4:17.

96aacb0c262d85e62b08f2a61066b861.jpg

7a8c77e00bed02e12ced2e82e6f6934f.jpg

The Body of Christ will be caught up, and God will go back to working with Israel, purging her, finishing what He started in Acts.

oatmeal

One great aspect of what God has done for us and how God could have a son who completely and humbly obeyed him is our justification thus our peace with God.

Romans 5:1

We are justified and are at peace with God, God is not looking to prosecute us, His son willfully paid the price for our sins, thus we are acquitted of them.

We are free of the burden and guilt of sin, thus we should walk worthy of God who gave us these things.