Who is Lord since 2000 odd years ago?

Gurucam

The Lord Jesus had two presentations. In a physical body: he was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. As Spirit He is: the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. One may blaspheme the former and be forgiven. In the second format the Lord is entitles to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. Basphemy of the Lord in this second format is not forgivable at any place or time.

The question is: Jesus is current the Lord, in which of these format?

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
21 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Here is that word again . . . liberty.

The Lord is that Spirit of the Lord Jesus and where this Spirit is present, there is God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Clearly one does not only have liberty to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God, one also have justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

The above is absolutely true becasue the KJV N.T. says so in plain and literal words, as follows:

The Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
So here we have it further, Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is God given freedom, liberty, justification to transgress the law (i.e. the Ten Commandments) and get no sin and there is also absolutely no condemnation when one transgress the law.

Glorified by God? Indeed :
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
'suffer with the Lord Jesus' means to be led obediently and unconditionally into one's works (in real time, all the time), by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discern (in real time, all the time) within one's own heart or spirit.

When one can and does this one is glorified by the God together with the Lord Jesus. That is one is actually 'in Christ'. This is the only way to be 'in Christ'. It means to obey His Spirit, unconditionally.

This defines a Christian according to clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T., as follows:

First of all: a Christians is one who can discern and commune with the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through one own heart or spirit. That is, one must be spiritually aware. That is the first requirement.

Next: a Christian is person who is led into all his or her works (in real time, all the time) by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do as discern (in real time, all the time) within his or her own heart or spirit.

Additionally: such a person has God given freedom, liberty, justification to transgress the law (i.e. the Ten Commandments) and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Therefore a Christian is given to and will, transgress the law. They will get no sin. Also there is absolutely no condemnation of such a person. God is absolutely for them, any which way, no one can be against them.

Is this life style known to you? Do you live this lifestyle?

Or are you still under bondage of laws and canons etc?

Is your Lord: the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. This is the commission that was rendered onto Peter.

Or is your Lord: the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This commission was rendered onto Paul.

Which is your Lord?

Last edited:

Danoh

The Lord Jesus had two presentations. In a physical body: he was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. As Spirit He is: the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. One may blaspheme the former and be forgiven. In the second format the Lord is entitles to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. Basphemy of the Lord in this second format is not forgivable at any place or time.

The question is: Jesus is current the Lord, in which of these format?

Here is that word again . . . liberty.

The Lord is that Spirit of the Lord Jesus and where this Spirit is present, there is God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Clearly one does not only have liberty to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God, one also have justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

The above is absolutely true becasue the KJV N.T. says so in plain and literal words, as follows:

So here we have it further, Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is God given freedom, liberty, justification to transgress the law (i.e. the Ten Commandments) and get no sin and there is also absolutely no condemnation when one transgress the law.

Glorified by God? Indeed :

'suffer with the Lord Jesus' means to be led obediently and unconditionally into one's works (in real time, all the time), by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discern (in real time, all the time) within one's own heart or spirit.

When one can and does this one is glorified by the God together with the Lord Jesus. That is one is actually 'in Christ'. This is the only way to be 'in Christ'. It means to obey His Spirit, unconditionally.

This defines a Christian according to clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T., as follows:

First of all a Christians is one who can discern and commune with the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through one own heart or spirit. That is, one must be spiritually aware. That is the first requirement.

Next a Christian is person who is led into all his or her works (in real time, all the time) by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do as discern (in real time, all the time) within his or her own heart or spirit.

Additionally such a person has God given freedom, liberty, justification to transgress the law (i.e. the Ten Commandments) and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Therefore a Christian is given to and will, transgress the law. They will get no sin. Also there is absolutely no condemnation of such a person. God is absolutely for them, any which way, no one can be against them.

Again, I'm curious as to what books of the 66 in the normally accepted Protestant Cannon do you hold to as being for your instruction and obedience?

Gurucam

Again, I'm curious as to what books of the 66 in the normally accepted Protestant Cannon do you hold to as being for your instruction and obedience?

What ever is "books of the 66 in the normally accepted Protestant Cannon"? Is that your book of wisdom?

I'm informed and guided by no books of any kind.

I'm informed and guided directly, 'none physically', individually, privately, silently and intuitively by the living Spirit of the Lord Jesus, as discerned in real time, all the time, through my own heart or spirit.

Don't you know that books are 'letters' which 'killeth'. Only the spirit giveth life.

Don't you know that books are primarily for 'the dead', because they are already 'dead spiritually' and cannot be 'killeth' further?

The dead are not good. They deny and defy the instructions of Lord Jesus. They refuse to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. Instead they look to things that are 'seen' and temporal, like books. So the Lord instructed, let them (i.e. the dead) bury their dead.

Do you still get your 'wisdom and guidance from books and not from the Spirit? Have you not stopped looking to things that are 'seen' and temporal? Have you not started looking to things that are 'not seen' and eternal? Are you still stuck on books? Books are 'seen' (i.e. physical) and temporal.

Do you know why the Lord who is the Spirit of Truth manifested on earth in a human physical body?

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus manifested on earth in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body so as to tell 'spiritually dead humans, about His Spirit. This is the Spirit which was promised to Abraham and his seed.

Did you not get the 'memo'? Have you not embraced the Spirit of the Lord? Are you still under laws and canons and letters?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Danoh, this is the continuation of the above post

For the purpose of reaching those who esteem the scriptures, I use the KJV N.T. to simply, totally and literally validate and support all information and guidance which I post on this forum.

However the information and guidance which I post here come to me first and foremost, directly, 'none physically', individually, privately, silently and intuitively from the living Spirit of the Lord Jesus. I discern this information and guidance in real time, all the time, through my own heart or spirit.

Actually the written scriptures does not have Truth. It simply confirms the path to obtaining Truth. Fact is All Truth come only from the Spirit of Truth through a personalized, intuitive ('not seen') connection between the spirit of each person and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.
John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit . . . .
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
The Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a spirit body:
1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
I must ask:

Are you sill burying your dead relatives in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body?

Did you not tell them that if they became Christians, they will differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ ( except the He is Lord of all) therefore, when they die they would rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven?

Are all your dead relatives buried inside the earth? Inside the earth is hell. Did you do this very sad and most unfortunate things to your relatives and friends?

Did you not show or tell them the way to rise to heaven in three days after their death, like the Lord Jesus? Did you deny them this choice and opportunity? What about you immediate family? When they die, are they going to be buried in the earth to wait indefinitely?

Will you continue to deny your immediate family, relatives and friends this knowledge and opportunity? Can you actually afford to deny this knowledge? Denying this knowledge is a one way ticket to hell. It is the one thing which will not be forgiven at any time or place.

The above knowledge and guidance relate to the Spirit side of the Lord Jesus and denial and blasphemy of this is not forgivable at any place or time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Danoh, this is the continuation of the above post

The knowledge and guidance in the above post relate to the Spirit side of the Lord Jesus and denial and blasphemy of this is not forgivable at any place or time.
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. He is entitled to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. He is Spirit and eternal.

However the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus is not entitled to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. He is the son of Mother Mary and the Holy Ghost. He was physical and temporal.

The son of man and the Son of God are different. One you can blaspheme and be forgiven. Blasphemy of the other is not forgivable at any place or time.

The Son of God, Lord Jesus is the Lord of Paul's commission. These people rise to heaven in three days after their death. They follow the Lord Jesus, in the regeneration. They follow the Son of God, Lord Jesus.

The son of man, Lord Jesus is the Lord of Peter's commission. These people are 'the dead' who bury their dead. They wait indefinitely in the earth, for the son of man, Lord Jesus.
The Lord Jesus gave two options as follows:
Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, (1) Follow me; and (2) let the dead bury their dead.
Every word and statement here is totally and literally supported by many revelations in the KJV N.T. Indeed this is how I use the written scriptures. As a back up support and not as a first source. Actually the written scriptures does not have Truth. It simply confirms the path to obtaining Truth. Fact is All Truth come only from the Spirit of Truth through an intuitive connection between the spirit of each person and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

There is simply no other way to deliver this absolutely critical message other than in brazen, direct, plain, factual and undressed words.

Humans tend to seek the smallest loop-hole in the human presentation of truth so as to dismiss it and so keep doing their habitual foolish uninformed and terminal practices. Softening Truth has only served to propagate this serious and fatal human tendency.

I cannot engage you gently and so encourage you into the slightest state of confidence, when truth is so fatally, terminally and widely corrupted and foisted on the very great majority of the billion or so called to Christianity. Time is critically limited for humans to come onto truth.

Truth must be confirmed brazenly. It has not reached the masses, in any other presentation.

Please do not take my very direct, flat and very frank approach, personally. It is a labor of love, subject only to the will of God and the instructions of the Lord Jesus.

Indeed open rebuke is better that love carefully concealed.

Last edited:

Bradley D

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).

The word never changes. Technology changes, but people never do.

"Liberty" is freedom from the secular world. Christians are freed from such worries through the Spirit given by the Father and Christ.

"Justification" is what we have freely from Christ's sacrifice on the cross. God could not look upon us because of our sins. Through Jesus' blood we are able to approach the Father.

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).

The word never changes. Technology changes, by people never do.

"Liberty" is freedom from the secular world. Christians are freed from such worries through the Spirit given by the Father and Christ.

"Justification" is what we have freely from Christ's sacrifice on the cross. God could not look upon us because of our sins. Through Jesus' blood we are able to approach the Father.

:thumb: