Why You Are Wrong...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I put this in Observations, but thought it might be buried...so...

Why You Are Wrong:

God never intended it; man never accomplished it; no reasonable person would swallow that; and only a fool would follow that; there’s no possible way it could be true; history is against you; you lack any appreciable conviction; a contortionist couldn’t hold your position; you obviously haven’t thought it through; we’d all be dead if that was true; you lack the proper exegesis; half your puzzle’s still in pieces; it doesn’t strike me as that convincing (have you watched the Olympics? We suck at fencing)…where was I? Your argument is circular; you’re off in each particular; that’s your best guess? (great or small); it’s remarkable you can write at all; you lack a grasp of what the problem is; the flaw is your analysis; foundationally your posit’s skewed; if everyone bought that we’d all be---you; I’m certain that you’ll see in time; I’ve read a better pantomime; your thesis is a wan confusion; did you mean to start with your conclusion; it’s all so rightly obvious; your syntax is an awful mess; you can’t see the trees for the reasoned forest; (oh boy, here comes the hallelujah chorus); your facts lack a proper synthesis; you don’t grasp what the problem is; interesting, but no one said it; you believe it and we’ll both regret it; what’s the point if that’s the case; my cousin wears a human face; be careful with that worn out axe; it only lacks one small thing, facts; and did you think of that yourself, I’d hate to punish someone else; in short or long you’ll never see, the singular reality of what it comes to properly through years of toil and thoughtful work, or did you think just anyone could be my sort of jerk?