Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Carolyn, here ya go:

Is Jesus God?

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Mark 1:17
Then Jesus said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men."

Mark 1:18
They immediately left their nets and followed Him.

Mark 2:14
As He passed by, He saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, "Follow Me." So he arose and followed Him.

Mark 6:1
Then He went out from there and came to His own country, and His disciples followed Him.

Mark 8:34
When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, "Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Mark 10:21
Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, "One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me."

Luke 5:27
After these things He went out and saw a tax collector named Levi, sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, "Follow Me."

Luke 9:23
Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.

John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

John 10:27
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

John 12:26
If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

John 13:36
Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, where are You going?" Jesus answered him, "Where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow Me afterward."

John 21:19
This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, "Follow Me."

John 21:22
Jesus said to him, "If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me."

jhodgeiii

This is a very good show to prove Jesus' exclusivity to someone. :thumb:

Oh and thanks for the passages Shimei.

Status
Not open for further replies.