Writers Mutiny - The Homeless Epidemic - Jan 31, 2024

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Writers Mutiny - The Homeless Epidemic

Telethon last call: Today is officially the last day of our telethon and we need your help to get us to the $25,000 goal we are trying to raise to hire a media production team. So head over to the store and make a donation, sponsor a show, purchase a product or sign up for a monthly subscription. (All monthly charges are multiplied by 10, then applied towards our telethon goal).

Writer's Mutiny: Today on the Dominic Enyart show, Scott Shamblin and Nicole McBurney take over the studio to talk about all the bums in the street and what we should do about them!

We had some technical issues uploading content yesterday, but have since added a link to yesterday's take over show in the show summary. Be sure to check that out if you haven't seen it yet!

I'm from the Government and I'm here to help: At the end of 2022, the Biden Administration has released a plan they call " All In: The Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness" that aims to reduce homelessness by 25% by the year 2025. And over in the People's Republic of California, the city of San Francisco is reported to have spent $600 million dollars in 2020 in an attempt to "solve" the problem of all their streets turning into homeless encampments.

We discuss the failures of San Francisco and why the Biden Administration is only going to cause more problems.

Bob's Donation: Back in 2011, Bob got a request for a homeless donation, but sadly was unable to fulfill the request. He was, however, able to interview the gal who was working with the homeless and discuss with her what are the best ways to help.

Biblically Sound: The Bible is absolutely jam packed with information and it even tells us who ought to be helping these people, how they should do it, and how they should NOT do it.