Yay, Capt Nash: "They must be killed"

republicanchick

today on Fox Capt Nash (retired US military) said what many of us have been thinking, that anyone who wants to join ISIS is a psychopath and you can't reform people like that.

I said in an earlier post that Jesus forgives all sin but forgot to add that the person has to WANT forgiveness and be truly repentant. The problem with ISIS people--especially those recruited from places like the US-- is that once they've taken such a huge moral leap as to give up civilization for a group that works to destroy civilization, they are virtually not re-formable (my paraphrase of Nash's point).

I personally would like to see the savages given a chance to know and accept Jesus and leave ISIS; if they've committed murders they should be punished but possibly with life imprisonment offered as opposed to death (if they surrender).

the problem is that this is not a perfect world. On the battlefield the policy should always be Kill or be killed. I don't think we should capture them (most of the time)... although, again: in a perfect world...

1 - word reason for why I don't want them captured: Gitmo

the pres would just release the monsters..

+++