Zakath, tell us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

WE all know Bob won the offical debate with Zakath...but what's Zakath's thoughts? Since Zakath is back to his old self--he's posting alot more these days--I think it's time for Zakath to tell us what he thought about the debate. Zakath were your eyes opened to some truths that you had not been exposed to before? Were you enlightened? Looks like you were stumbling around alot during the debate, was it because the truth dismantled your lies?

Enlighten us.

:zakath:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Zakath tell us...

Re: Zakath tell us...

On second thought, (and the advice of my three esteemed legal counsels) I am shortening my reply to the following statement:

Of course Jay, I've been over this all before but it seems you were AWOL for a bit and you must have missed it... :crackup:

If you have any further questions, refer them to my legal team. They're used to dealing with "stooges" like you. :thumb:

"Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!" :chuckle:

Last edited:

Freak

Re: Re: Zakath tell us...

Re: Re: Zakath tell us...

Originally posted by Zakath
On second thought, (and the advice of my three esteemed legal counsels) I am shortening my reply to the following statement:

Of course Jay, I've been over this all before but it seems you were AWOL for a bit and you must have missed it... :crackup:

If you have any further questions, refer them to my legal team. They're used to dealing with "stooges" like you. :thumb:

"Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!" :chuckle:
:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.