"My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Incorrect. Christianity is ALL about Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Yes, He is.

Correct.

Partially correct.

You weren't there; therefore, He was not talking to meshak.

To be His brother or sister one has to come to the ONLY One who holds the key that open the strait gate to salvation.

Has meshak come to the One who holds the key that open the straight gate to salvation?

Good post

KingdomRose

Salvation has nothing to do with your good deeds.
Salvation is ALL about Jesus' good deeds.

Exactly like meshakism.

I meshak obey Jesus' sayings but I really don't and I demand that others follow what I say.

At least obey Jesus on this one, meshak: go to the ONLY One who holds the key to open the strait gate so that He can give you His gift of salvation.

First of all, how do you know what Meshak does or does not do? Secondly, why don't you post something encouraging, like what Jesus will do for us when he rules over the earth?

Have YOU truly gone to the one who welcomes us onto the narrow road that leads to life? Do you ACTIVELY PERFORM all of his teachings? E.g., do you refuse to support joining the military which trains people to kill? If not, you are going AGAINST Jesus' teaching to "love even our enemies." (Matthew 5:44) Jesus didn't say that to the trees.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
First of all, how do you know what Meshak does or does not do? Secondly, why don't you post something encouraging, like what Jesus will do for us when he rules over the earth?

Have YOU truly gone to the one who welcomes us onto the narrow road that leads to life? Do you ACTIVELY PERFORM all of his teachings? E.g., do you refuse to support joining the military which trains people to kill? If not, you are going AGAINST Jesus' teaching to "love even our enemies." (Matthew 5:44) Jesus didn't say that to the trees.

You're a typical JW.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There are too many man-made doctrines and look at this place, all they are doing is arguing about it. It is nothing about doing good deeds.

All those isms are about man-made doctrines.

Calvinism, Catholicism, MADism, Protestantism and etc...

All your deeds are evil...you speak evil and you do evil...how does your husband feel about your religion?

KingdomRose

Hey, Meshak one can intellectually believe in Christ yet reject the saving knowledge of His Gospel. Remember, the devils believe and aren't saved.

Yes. Exactly. What is the rest of that scripture? "Faith without works is dead." (James 2:20, 24, 26)

Do YOU believe but aren't following every teaching of Christ? Is there room for improvement?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

shackles herself has told us all her evil deeds

we see how she sits on her hole all day pouring venom on the church...as indeed YOU do

KingdomRose

shackles herself has told us all her evil deeds

we see how she sits on her hole all day pouring venom on the church...as indeed YOU do

Didn't Jesus himself pour some venom when he saw the hypocrisy and irresponsibility of the religious leaders then? Have you ever read the 23rd chapter of Matthew?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's sad that that's all you can say to refute what I post. You don't comment on the scripture and try to REASON with me about it....you just denigrate and insult.

You're not interested in the truth. You've been indoctrinated by your JW leadership. Who was Christ?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
No, Meshak isn't the one who is evil here. YOU and the others here are mean, self-righteous and blind.

She is a murderer as are you, God word says it "if any man says he loves God but hates the brethren he is a liar"

"he who hateth the brethren is a murderer"

God said that and meshak PROVED it for when jerzy said God was raising up Islam to punish the trins meshak posted "Amen, thank you brother"

Do YOU hate the trins, do YOU believe that the church is the whore of Babylon who you believe God is going to destroy?

So it is written so it is true

"He that hateth his brother is a murderer"

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Didn't Jesus himself pour some venom when he saw the hypocrisy and irresponsibility of the religious leaders then? Have you ever read the 23rd chapter of Matthew?

I am not a religious leader....YOU are the one who takes upon yourself to be the teacher of commandments. I am someone who got saved....those Unitarian Pharisees would have hated me just as you do because I worship Him as God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She is a murderer as are you, God word says it "if any man says he loves God but hates the brethren he is a liar"

"he who hateth the brethren is a murderer"

God said that and meshak PROVED it for when jerzy said God was raising up Islam to punish the trins meshak posted "Amen, thank you brother"

Do YOU hate the trins, do YOU believe that the church is the whore of Babylon who you believe God is going to destroy?

So it is written so it is true

"He that hateth his brother is a murderer"

Good post

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes. Exactly. What is the rest of that scripture? "Faith without works is dead." (James 2:20, 24, 26)

Do YOU believe but aren't following every teaching of Christ? Is there room for improvement?

James was written to the scattered tribes of Israel. A cultist such as yourself is in no position to judge a member of the Body of Christ. You don't believe in the deity of Christ and believe He is the archangel Michael.

Choleric

Jesus followers should be encouraging one another to follow Jesus' teachings or commands, instead of preaching "your works cannot save you".

So many churches are spreading what people want to hear, instead of preaching loyal to Jesus.

It sure is cheap salvation they are spreading.

Christs death in the cross is not cheap salvation Meshak. It cost Him everything.

You are not worthy of heaven Meshak. You are a sinner in need of a savior. The law cannot save, it can only condemn.

If you ever sinned you are in need of a savior. Being good won't do it.

If you want to obey God's voice, you need to read His entire revealed truth. Start in Romans.

Please repent of your own efforts Meshak, before it is too late. Rom 10:3-5.