Repentance is given by the Saviour !

clefty

. Again, according to the posts, who gives repentance, and to whom does it specifically say He gives it to ? Read Acts 5:31 and answer the questions. Dont evade

He does...to all WHOSOEVER believes...so also is the Holy Spirit whom Yah has given to those who obey Him...Acts 5:32

no distinction no partiality to jew or goyim...”but in every nation WHOEVER fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him...WHOEVER believes in Him will receive remission of sins” said Peter Acts 10:35,43

Now your turn...don’t evade...

What does that righteousness you work look like? The fruit?

Here let me start your list:

Do you steal?
Do you lie?

beloved57

Opposite to what mans religion teaches, Christ the Shepherd is responsible for bringing the Sheep of God to repentance, and not the Sheep's responsibility to bring themselves to repentance. This is plainly seen in the parable of the lost Sheep, observe Lk 15:1-7

Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.

3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Now notice the man or shepherd, who I believe pictures the Lord Jesus Christ, He feels His responsibility to go out and find the lost Sheep that was under His care, He goes out until He finds it.

And its His finding it that results in its repentance and return Vs 5-7

Nanja

Opposite to what mans religion teaches, Christ the Shepherd is responsible for bringing the Sheep of God to repentance, and not the Sheep's responsibility to bring themselves to repentance. This is plainly seen in the parable of the lost Sheep, observe Lk 15:1-7

Now notice the man or shepherd, who I believe pictures the Lord Jesus Christ, He feels His responsibility to go out and find the lost Sheep that was under His care, He goes out until He finds it.

And its His finding it that results in its repentance and return Vs 5-7
Exactly Brother, the Lost Sheep being found isn't conditioned upon anything it does or contributes;
but is solely based upon having been Given Repentance by Christ the Chief Shepherd and Saviour 1 Pet. 5:4.

1 Pet. 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us [His Lost Sheep] to God,
being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

beloved57

Exactly Brother, the Lost Sheep being found isn't conditioned upon anything it does or contributes;
but is solely based upon having been Given Repentance by Christ the Chief Shepherd and Saviour 1 Pet. 5:4.

1 Pet. 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us [His Lost Sheep] to God,
being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
Exactly !