Я здесь и здесь остаться, Завещать рыцаря

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Я здесь и здесь остаться, Завещать рыцаря

Can you believe it?

I’m able to post and even create a thread. Wow!

Nearly a year ago I was banned by Knight. I attacked a moderator. I apologize for this. This moderator (whom will be unnamed) is a fellow believer whom I love in Jesus Christ. Yes, we hold different views on some key issues but we embrace the same Jesus-who is God. On this we stand unified.

Furthermore…

I disrespected Knight’s pastor-Bob Enyart. I apologize for this. I also love this man. Yes, I disagree with him strongly on some key issues but we agree on the essentials—the triune nature of God, the deity of Christ, the inerrancy of Holy Scripture. On this we stand unified.

Knight, Knight, Knight…I would like to apologize to you, too, for disrespecting you and your forum.

You, my friend, are a very gracious man who has allowed me the opportunity to reenter this forum on a probationary basis. Which leads me to this…?

It is my heart’s desire to aggressively debate and to defend biblical truth. I’m looking forward to dismantling fallacies and unsound ideas. Be prepared to see an even stronger Freak!!!

What have I been up to during my banishment?

I have written 10 more books which I hope to have published by the end of this year. I have traveled to New York City, New Orleans, Frankfurt, Germany, London, England, and Dublin, Ireland holding public meetings and offering spiritual assistance to those in darkness. But the best part of my banishment was that I had the beautiful opportunity to create a baby…

YES!!! My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and we have already dedicated this gift from Jesus to Holy God. Some very strange things have occurred which I’ll share more about, later...

In closing, I would like to thank all my friends and foes who voted for me. I have seen the results. I see that the people have spoken. I love you all and look forward to discussing some important items...

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Welcome back, Freak. Some things have changed for me since the last time you were here, as well...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Freak said:
Can you believe it?

I’m able to post and even create a thread. Wow!

Nearly a year ago I was banned by Knight. I attacked a moderator. I apologize for this. This moderator (whom will be unnamed) is a fellow believer whom I love in Jesus Christ. Yes, we hold different views on some key issues but we embrace the same Jesus-who is God. On this we stand unified.

Furthermore…

I disrespected Knight’s pastor-Bob Enyart. I apologize for this. I also love this man. Yes, I disagree with him strongly on some key issues but we agree on the essentials—the triune nature of God, the deity of Christ, the inerrancy of Holy Scripture. On this we stand unified.

Knight, Knight, Knight…I would like to apologize to you, too, for disrespecting you and your forum.

You, my friend, are a very gracious man who has allowed me the opportunity to reenter this forum on a probationary basis. Which leads me to this…?

It is my heart’s desire to aggressively debate and to defend biblical truth. I’m looking forward to dismantling fallacies and unsound ideas. Be prepared to see an even stronger Freak!!!
Well said. Thanks!

What have I been up to during my banishment?

YES!!! My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and we have already dedicated this gift from Jesus to Holy God. Some very strange things have occurred which I’ll share more about, later...
Wow!!! That's great news!

Congratulations!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Freak said:
Can you believe it?

No. :nono:

But the best part of my banishment was that I had the beautiful opportunity to create a baby…

I hope Mrs. BillyBob doesn't read this. :noid:

YES!!! My wife is 7 weeks pregnant ........

Reminds me of a book I read when I was a teenager, 'Demon Seed'. :freak:

Some very strange things have occurred which I’ll share more about, later...

Oh, I'm sure. :kookoo:

In closing, I would like to thank all my friends and foes who voted for me. I have seen the results. I see that the people have spoken.

Did you actually read what we said? :noway:

I love you all and look forward to discussing some important items...

:yawn:

Last edited:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Congratulations, Freak! :baby: The Sibbie is four months pregnant as well.

Welcome back.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Здравствуйте!
Freak said:
Congrats. :thumb:

Freak

Turbo said:
Congratulations, Freak! :baby: The Sibbie is four months pregnant as well.

Welcome back.
Great to hear...God bless the both of you (and baby)...looking forward to setting you biblically straight on some issues. Nicely though. :eek:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
Now... what is the title of this thread? :)
Babel Fish Translation:
4 to here and here remain, to bequeath the knight​

"I bequeath thee!"

Status
Not open for further replies.