10 steps to beating Trump

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
he will get hillary elected

You make nazaroo's tin foil hat threads seem legitimate knowing the exact opposite is true. I don't care for him too much, but not being a politician makes it easy to favor him over any RINO you promote or Mrs. Clinton.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You make nazaroo's tin foil hat threads seem legitimate knowing the exact opposite is true. I don't care for him too much, but not being a politician makes it easy to favor him over any RINO you promote or Mrs. Clinton.

Pretty much sums up the majority of American's opinions as well.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pretty much sums up the majority of American's opinions as well.

The way to control the economy is by controlling the quantity of money. The left uses taxes when they cannot otherwise control it. I think Trump is very much aware of how it works with his comments about China. They control their currency, its value and the quantity and therefore the government (they are commies) has a huge surplus and grown "economy".

I feel like posting some videos of Milton Friedman lecturing Phil Donahue and foolish kids.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Right. And granite was a Christian.

she was a strong supporter of palin

if i could find those threads it would be interesting to read them in the context of her (now) unveiled feminism

whaddya bet she comes out as a hillary supporter?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
she was a strong supporter of palin

Palin is a woman. Palin said (not with high frequency) anti-capitalist and anti-male things at times. And she was still the preferred half of the McCain ticket. Anybody whose lips utter the phrase "big oil" is not straight.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Palin is a woman. Palin said (not with high frequency) anti-capitalist and anti-male things at times. And she was still the preferred half of the McCain ticket. Anybody whose lips utter the phrase "big oil" is not straight.

It's often unclear what the woman's saying or intending to say. The half-baked Alaskan's gibberish is kind of like backmasked rock lyrics: You hear what you want to.:drum:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Is this saying that the GOP intentionally got certain people to run so they could ensure a Bush victory?

I know that their hypothesis has to do with more than schedule but I'll just say again that the primaries should all be on the same day.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure. I'm not following her campaign. I am just looking closely at the real details of these scandals that are following her around.

What is your link?

clinton called trump just before he entered the race
and
because of trump
hillary's chances of being president are now better than they were before the email scandal

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Only one step needed: "Think"

AMR
Now that the "shoe" is on the other foot, conservatives have a dilemma.

Do they now start decrying Trump's politics and persona when they drenched themselves in those same shabby qualities ever since Obama won the presidency?

They have been kicking the black guy in the teeth since 2007:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-783519

Draper's shocking findings have even been admitted to by Newt Gingrich who was present at this mafia-style meeting over drinks and steaks in a Washington, D.C. restaurant.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Being the better half of the McCain ticket really wasn't much of a feat...just saying. :chuckle:

Zeke

:mock:Dopey voters and their two party corporate sitcom, with about has much credibility as the great moon hoax of 1835.

My vote counts:colt45: