31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Skeeter

Banned
Pfizer spokeswoman Dervila Keane told AFP the figure of 1,223 fatalities reflects reports from sources that include health officials in several countries, without any verification of the cause. It does not indicate specific causes of death, and the fatalities may include people with "various illnesses" such as cancer or cardiovascular disease, she said.

FDA spokeswoman Alison Hunt also said health care providers must report any death following vaccination, even if it is unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

"Reviews by FDA and CDC have determined that the vast majority of the deaths reported are not directly attributable to the vaccines," she said, adding that reports of deaths after Covid-19 vaccination are "rare."
I think ffreeloader has tapped into the reality that people die. Everyone who took the vaccine will die, and so will everyone who did not. I knew that already.

Gary K

Banned
I never hit on your links as I do not need any Russian Malware. If you will post excerpts or provide terms I can google o arrive there independently, I will consider it.
That is funny. You're really paranoid but think everyone who disagrees with you is a nutcase. :rolleyes:

I can't copy and paste from these pdf documents as the formatting is all lost in the copy and paste. Great excuse for you to ignore the truth.

Gary K

Banned
Here is all I can copy and paste. Tables lose all formatting. Sorry, but it's the best I can do.
Remember when you read these numbers that this is from a total of 42,000+ test subjects.

As shown in Figure 1, the System Organ Classes (SOCs) that contained the greatest number
(≥2%) of events, in the overall dataset, were General disorders and administration site
conditions (51,335 AEs), Nervous system disorders (25,957), Musculoskeletal and
connective tissue disorders (17,283), Gastrointestinal disorders (14,096), Skin and
subcutaneous tissue disorders (8,476), Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
(8,848), Infections and infestations (4,610), Injury, poisoning and procedural complications
(5,590), and Investigations (3,693).

a. Search criteria: Standard Decreased Therapeutic Response Search AND PTs Dyspnoea; Tachypnoea; Hypoxia;
COVID 19 pneumonia; Respiratory Failure; Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome; Cardiac Failure; Cardiogenic shock;
Acute myocardial infarction; Arrhythmia; Myocarditis; Vomiting; Diarrhoea; Abdominal pain; Jaundice;
Acute hepatic failure; Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Peripheral Ischaemia; Vasculitis; Shock;
Acute kidney injury; Renal failure; Altered state of consciousness; Seizure; Encephalopathy; Meningitis;
Cerebrovascular accident; Thrombocytopenia; Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Chillblains;
Erythema multiforme; Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome; Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children
The following is the right side the above part of a table.
Cardiovascular AESIs
Search criteria: PTs Acute
myocardial infarction;
Arrhythmia; Cardiac failure;
Cardiac failure acute;
Cardiogenic shock; Coronary
artery disease; Myocardial
infarction; Postural orthostatic
tachycardia syndrome; Stress
cardiomyopathy; Tachycardia

• Number of cases: 1403 (3.3% of the total PM dataset), of which
241 are medically confirmed and 1162 are non-medically
confirmed;
• Country of incidence: UK (268), US (233), Mexico (196), Italy
(141), France (128), Germany (102), Spain (46), Greece (45),
Portugal (37), Sweden (20), Ireland (17), Poland (16), Israel (13),
Austria, Romania and Finland (12 each), Netherlands (11),
Belgium and Norway (10 each), Czech Republic (9), Hungary and
Canada (8 each), Croatia and Denmark (7 each), Iceland (5); the
remaining 30 cases were distributed among 13 other countries;
• Subjects’ gender: female (1076), male (291) and unknown (36);
• Subjects’ age group (n = 1346): Adultc (1078), Elderlyd (266)
Child e and Adolescentf (1 each);
• Number of relevant events: 1441, of which 946 serious, 495
non-serious; in the cases reporting relevant serious events;
• Reported relevant PTs: Tachycardia (1098), Arrhythmia (102),
Myocardial infarction (89), Cardiac failure (80), Acute myocardial
infarction (41), Cardiac failure acute (11), Cardiogenic shock and
Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (7 each) and Coronary
artery disease (6);
• Relevant event onset latency (n = 1209): Range from <24 hours to
21 days, median <24 hours

Skeeter

Banned
Here is all I can copy and paste. Tables lose all formatting. Sorry, but it's the best I can do.
Remember when you read these numbers that this is from a total of 42,000+ test subjects.
Thank you. First thoughts: 2.9% had adverse events 1 to 21 days after vaccination. Some of these events are expected to happen regardless of vax status.

Gary K

Banned
Thank you. First thoughts: 2.9% had adverse events 1 to 21 days after vaccination. Some of these events are expected to happen regardless of vax status.
Yeah, and look how many of them are very serious health problems. Some of which are a death sentence even if the patient doesn'die immediately.

Gary K

Banned
Here is more from the same paper. Notixe rhe numbers of recovering, and not recovered at the time of the report. More than 30000 out of 34,952 had issues and 1223 died of the vax. Yeah, an insignificant risk.

So when are you gonna announce you've changed your mind? I'm waiting with bated breath. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_2022-08-31_16-09-39.png

Gary K

Banned
But you need Trump's "vaccine" injected into your bloodstream—Trump, whom you leftards seem to consider to be a Russian agent?

Your priorities are as insane as you.
His excuse us as phony as he is. Have you seenn all the complaints, there must be hundreds or evem thousands of them, from those who have clicked on my links whose computers have been compromised by Russian malware?

You noticed he really stuck around a long time after his big comeback/

Skeeter

Banned
Here is more from the same paper. Notixe rhe numbers of recovering, and not recovered at the time of the report. More than 30000 out of 34,952 had issues and 1223 died of the vax. Yeah, an insignificant risk.

So when are you gonna announce you've changed your mind? I'm waiting with bated breath. :ROFLMAO:
The mean age is 50.1. An older group means more sickness and death regardless of vax status.

Remember they got sick and/or died after the vax not of the vax. No mechanism of action via the vax is isolated. This is a barrage of all health issues. At age 62 your risk of dying of something within one year is 1%; at 79 it's 5%. There were 8300 people 65 and over in this accounting. No I won't be changing my mind based on this data.

Gary K

Banned
The mean age is 50.1. An older group means more sickness and death regardless of vax status.

Remember they got sick and/or died after the vax not of the vax. No mechanism of action via the vax is isolated. This is a barrage of all health issues. At age 62 your risk of dying of something within one year is 1%; at 79 it's 5%. There were 8300 people 65 and over in this accounting. No I won't be changing my mind based on this data.
In other words you're incapable of changing your mind.

You saw Figure 1. I want to see you explain it away. Explain away 50.000+ serious adverse events in just 7 categories with a population of 40,000+ test participants. That's more serious events than people in the study. I really want to see this bit of tortured excuse making about how this is "safe and effective".

What's that you say? You can't find Figure 1?

Gary K

Banned
Well, since Skeeter left after one really lame "explanation" of all the evidence how about you UN? Explain away more than 50,000 serious adverse events in a trial with 40,000+ participants. You're really good at making tortured excuses and twisting evidence so try your hand at this. I'm just a loony conspiracy theorist so I'll be really easy to show up. It's your chance to be the big guy, just like Biden.

Gary K

Banned
Ten out of ten bivalent boosted mice got covid when challenged with the variant they were boosted against.