31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

way 2 go

The additional mechanisms I put forward there to explain the blood clots (and provided supporting evidence for) are as follows:

•The vaccines frequently cause anti-phospholipid syndrome, which puts you at high risk for blood clots.

•The spike protein binds heparin and activates the alternative complement cascade (which causes blood clotting).

•The vaccine spike protein is directly toxic to the endothelium and also provokes an autoimmune response to the endothelium. Endothelial dysfunction is a common cause of blood clots and heart disease.

•The vaccine “works” in this way:

1. The mRNA vaccine enters a cell.
2. It triggers the cell to produce the spike protein.
3. These spike proteins are eventually brought to the cell's surface in the phospholipid membrane where the immune system then recognizes the foreign protein and develops an immune response to it.
The problem with this approach is that it would be reasonable to conclude that the immune system might also kill those cells or develop an autoimmune response to the normal cellular components surrounding the synthetic spike proteins.

While each of these concerns was quite valid, Pfizer (and likely the other vaccine manufacturers) were never required to test for autoimmune complications of the vaccines before they went to market. When I initially learned of this from reviewing the leaked EMA documents, I was astonished that Pfizer was allowed to opt out of this, and took it as a tacit admission that there would be profound autoimmune complications from their vaccine. This is because a common tactic the pharmaceutical industry uses to defend against complications of a product is to never officially test for that complication, so that they can have plausible deniability for it, and simultaneously claim there is “no evidence” of the complication.

Since the time the vaccines entered the market, there have been a variety of signs that there are profound immunological consequences from these vaccines. Those signs include:

•Very high rates of autoimmune complications in the vaccinated. An Israeli study found that 24.2% of those receiving a booster developed an exacerbation of a pre-existing autoimmune condition. One colleague who is a rheumatologist in practice has also observed that around 25% of patients who are vaccinated either developed a new autoimmune condition or had an exacerbation of a pre-existing autoimmune disorder. I have also observed the same thing as my colleague in rheumatology, and in neurology practices I’ve visited. Additionally, heart surgeon Dr. Steven Gundry performed a test that utilizes inflammatory markers to predict the risk of an acute coronary syndrome (e.g., a heart attack) in the next 5 years on 566 patients, and found that before vaccination their risk averaged 11%, while afterward, it averaged 25% (that is a huge increase).

•The vaccine appears to frequently cause anti-phospholipid syndrome (APS), which I suspect is a consequence of its design. Before COVID-19, 0.0487%-0.0649% of people developed APS each year. My rheumatologist colleague in turn has observed that the condition frequently follows vaccination (many of their patients have tested negative before and positive after) and presently finds 30-40% of those they test before receiving a booster (to determine their risk for the booster) are lightly positive for APS while 1.5-2% are strongly positive. APS, especially if strongly positive, is a very dangerous (and hard to manage) condition that dramatically increases one’s likelihood of severe blood clots, infertility or stillbirths (e.g., by impairing the blood supply to the placenta), and death.

way 2 go

725621_selh43kbtqtbxkj_full.jpeg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A study by the International Olympic Committee found the average number of sudden cardiac deaths of young athletes pre-covid vaccine was 29 per year. There have been over 1600 such deaths since the introduction of the covid vaccine.
If your claims are true, Trump would have a lot to answer for in this regard. But are your claims true? Apparently not:

PolitiFact — and others — have repeatedly investigated the incidents cited in these claims. The details of these episodes show that vaccines are neither causing athletes to collapse, nor are they connected to other sudden death episodes.

Another popular example is the collapse of Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen. But Eriksen, according to his team director, wasn’t vaccinated for COVID-19 when he suffered cardiac arrest during a match in June 2021.

Dr. Michael J. Ackerman, director of the Long QT Syndrome Clinic and professor of medicine, pediatrics and molecular pharmacology at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine said there is not a "single signal" of increased SADS events among diagnosed and treated patients who’ve been vaccinated.

"Over two years into the pandemic, there’s been no indication in the largest programs in the world of an increase in death from these conditions," Ackerman said.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Dr. Michael J. Ackerman, director of the Long QT Syndrome Clinic and professor of medicine, pediatrics and molecular pharmacology at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine said...
And considering the fact that Mr. Ackerman would likely get fired from his lofty position if he didn't parrot the government line, you don't think there's even the slightest possibility that could have swayed his objectivity just an eensy weensy tiny little bit? Not even a smidgen? Or is that not even possible?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And considering the fact that Mr. Ackerman would likely get fired from his lofty position if he didn't parrot the government line, you don't think there's even the slightest possibility that could have swayed his objectivity just an eensy weensy tiny little bit?
He is far from the only one.

The bottom line is that you must have substantial evidence. Hysterical claims from conspiracy mongers just don't carry the same weight.