31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

Hi Jeff, - Doing good, Parents not so good. I hope you are doing excellent these days.

In terms of your body, your choice. 100% agree for any adult without a significant mental impairment, like the vast majority of people rejecting the vaccine. But on the flip side, the Government has an obligation to protect its population, so they can implement restrictions on people that don't follow their recommended health guidelines.
The government does not have the right to force Americans to injest medicines that have been proven can do great harm to the body

Stone Mason

The government does not have the right to force Americans to injest medicines that have been proven can do great harm to the body
No. In America, the government does have the right to force people living in the US to take certain medications. Please see , Jacobson v. Massachusetts, a 1905 case in front of the Supreme Court about a vaccination mandate.

It would be better if you would research statements like that first. It is a great example of how social media, like this forum, allows incorrect statements to be made, and then assumed to be true, causing people to believe something false is true. Something people on a theology site likely don't appreciate too much.

marke

Hmm, well last I checked, that was the official position of the Republican Party on the issue of abortion. Perhaps you think the Republicans are retarded? I doubt it.
Don't listen or follow republicans who support abortion. They are leading others down the road to hell.

marke

No. In America, the government does have the right to force people living in the US to take certain medications. Please see , Jacobson v. Massachusetts, a 1905 case in front of the Supreme Court about a vaccination mandate.

It would be better if you would research statements like that first. It is a great example of how social media, like this forum, allows incorrect statements to be made, and then assumed to be true, causing people to believe something false is true. Something people on a theology site likely don't appreciate too much.
Any American who cannot admit the democrat party and the establishment of the mob-think general public is not forcing others to get vaccinated is stupid, ignorant, stubborn, or dishonest.