31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

From another forum

Mandates are forced Russian roulette with one’s genome. Americans are given the choice of only a fragment of the communist virus (mRNA) or else a different virus, not even a coronavirus. They are not given the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus, a blatant and violent Dem-Nazi disregard.

LINK

WTHProgs

Real good write-up, I think I read 80% and all great points. See thing of it is COVID contributes to the world's GDP and that, wouldn't it be interesting to know the percentage of? Guess we have no wars going on, so a nice option for the establishment to make a reality of Orwell's 1984. On a side he probably nailed the year on a lot of respects, internet didn't happen overnight. I came across this the other night, pretty close.

"January 1, 1983 is considered the official birthday of the Internet. Prior to this, the various computer networks did not have a standard way to communicate with each other. "

and

On June 1, 1980, CNN (Cable News Network), the world's first 24-hour television news network, makes its debut.

There's always Chinese trade greatly enhanced on Nixon, Carter's & Clinton's watch. Especially Clinton and a REPUBLICAN congress, came with the internet.

More than that the global elite figure we're over-populated for sake of global warming, I mean beyond they desiring to capitalize on magic batteries & power grids.

A young woman recently said it best, that we're the carbon they're trying to eliminate. She's a rush man, and beautiful too. Anyway, they desire to reduce populations ahead of schedule and who better than "the wolves" to carry that out. And so the reaction to the disease is worse than the disease while they manipulate covid numbers too, I've seen it first hand. Are the magic shots part of that long term plan? I don't know, guess we'll see but we can only hope not. Personally I haven't seen a needle, didn't take their flu shots either.

Speak of flu shots, welcome to the new flu shot:cool:, boosters too, good times. What's especially special is they likely unleashed this on purpose, at best a lot of this is fraud. What they may have done is these so-called variants are what was formerly the flu or cold. Technically cold I guess, being it's covid. A manipulation of, in other terms, it generally knocks out those with underlying conditions, apparently. Personally I think I had their covid Dec. 2019, unusual I get fever & soar throat, first in decades. Nothing to it, otherwise unremarkable, same as my son only he laughed at it. I know only two people hospitalized, one was ---- all the way around at 89, and the other fully vaccinated at 55.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Real good write-up, I think I read 80% and all great points. See thing of it is COVID contributes to the world's GDP and that, wouldn't it be interesting to know the percentage of? Guess we have no wars going on, so a nice option for the establishment to make a reality of Orwell's 1984.
Saw a couple of 1984 t-shirts:

"Make 1984 Fiction Again"

"1984 was not meant to be an instruction manual"

BTW WTHProgs, I had to edit your post because of language. Other than that, I think we have fewer rules than any other Christian site.

Welcome to TOL newbie.

Real good write-up, I think I read 80% and all great points. See thing of it is COVID contributes to the world's GDP and that, wouldn't it be interesting to know the percentage of? Guess we have no wars going on, so a nice option for the establishment to make a reality of Orwell's 1984. On a side he probably nailed the year on a lot of respects, internet didn't happen overnight. I came across this the other night, pretty close.

"January 1, 1983 is considered the official birthday of the Internet. Prior to this, the various computer networks did not have a standard way to communicate with each other. "

and

On June 1, 1980, CNN (Cable News Network), the world's first 24-hour television news network, makes its debut.

There's always Chinese trade greatly enhanced on Nixon, Carter's & Clinton's watch. Especially Clinton and a REPUBLICAN congress, came with the internet.

More than that the global elite figure we're over-populated for sake of global warming, I mean beyond they desiring to capitalize on magic batteries & power grids.

A young woman recently said it best, that we're the carbon they're trying to eliminate. She's a rush man, and beautiful too. Anyway, they desire to reduce populations ahead of schedule and who better than "the wolves" to carry that out. And so the reaction to the disease is worse than the disease while they manipulate covid numbers too, I've seen it first hand. Are the magic shots part of that long term plan? I don't know, guess we'll see but we can only hope not. Personally I haven't seen a needle, didn't take their flu shots either.

Speak of flu shots, welcome to the new flu shot:cool:, boosters too, good times. What's especially special is they likely unleashed this on purpose, at best a lot of this is fraud. What they may have done is these so-called variants are what was formerly the flu or cold. Technically cold I guess, being it's covid. A manipulation of, in other terms, it generally knocks out those with underlying conditions, apparently. Personally I think I had their covid Dec. 2019, unusual I get fever & soar throat, first in decades. Nothing to it, otherwise unremarkable, same as my son only he laughed at it. I know only two people hospitalized, one was ---- all the way around at 89, and the other fully vaccinated at 55.
Welcome to the forum bro

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Pro-Trump jibber-jabber Steve Cortes quit Newsmax because he refused to take Trump's 'rona jab or submit to weekly covid testing:

Newsmax host Steve Cortes, who served as an adviser to former President Donald Trump, is leaving the right-wing network six months after joining, according to a report from The Daily Beast published Friday.

The news comes after comments made by Cortes on vaccine mandates directly clashed with reports of a vaccine mandate at Newsmax.

Last edited:

marke

Pro-Trump jibber-jabber Steve Cortes quit Newsmax because he refused to take Trump's 'rona jab or submit to weekly covid testing:

Newsmax host Steve Cortes, who served as an adviser to former President Donald Trump, is leaving the right-wing network six months after joining, according to a report from The Daily Beast published Friday.

The news comes after comments made by Cortes on vaccine mandates directly clashed with reports of a vaccine mandate at Newsmax.

Maybe intolerance for contrary opinions is not just limited to leftists.

Gary K

Banned
Maybe intolerance for contrary opinions is not just limited to leftists.
I wouldn't call Newsmax a "conservative" news org. I've read a lot of articles, and authors, there that would very comfortably fit in on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc.... It's controlled opposition.

way 2 go

Another major red flag about Covid vaccines and death​

People appear to die at rates 20 percent or more above normal for weeks after receiving their second Covid vaccine dose, according to data from a huge Swedish study.

But on page 32 of the 34-page report, a chart shows that 3,939 of 4.03 million Swedes who received the second dose died less than two weeks later.

that's 26% of their wuflu deaths for 2 years