31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Arthur Brain

If Covid had happened 200 years ago there would be a bunch of dead people one year and then herd immunity would have kicked in and it would all be over, all without the assistance of little pimply faced fascists telling everyone what they have to do.

The Spanish Flu, 1918-1919, killed somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. It was once considered to be the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history. But no draconian measure were taken and it passed. People still served in the military, life went on.

They were not sissies back then
"Draconian measures" weren't taken this time given it was a pandemic. Still, nice to see you reduce such things to "a bunch of dead people" etc.

Gary K

Banned
"India (the largest democracy in the world with population of 1.2 billion ppl) won't buy Pfizer/Moderna novel mRNA vaccines ‘Indian govt has declined to meet the US companies' requests for legal protection over any side-effects from use of their shots...

h**ps://twitter.com/dockaurG/status/1466418664488513542?s=20
India is tired of being abused by big pharma and Gates.

Gary K

Banned
A german scientist, Dr. Andreas Noack, has proven that graphene hydroxride is in the vaccines. And he is one of the world's leading authorities on this substance. He demonstrates how graphene hydroxide creates nanometer razor blades a single atom thick making them extremely sharp in the blood stream. What they do there is slice open the circulatory system from the inside. That is a guaranteed death sentence. How quickly this happens varies with the individual but the faster a person's blood circulates accelerates the process, He points to this as the reason for professional athlete collapsing on the playing fields.

Edit: I forgot to inclue that Andreas Noack was found murdered a couple of days ago. The above interview was published on November 26.

Last edited by a moderator:

marke

"India (the largest democracy in the world with population of 1.2 billion ppl) won't buy Pfizer/Moderna novel mRNA vaccines ‘Indian govt has declined to meet the US companies' requests for legal protection over any side-effects from use of their shots...

h**ps://twitter.com/dockaurG/status/1466418664488513542?s=20
India is not accepting Pfizer's demand to be indemnified from prosecution for damages caused by the vaccine. Good for them.

way 2 go

A german scientist, Dr. Andreas Noack, has proven that graphene hydroxride is in the vaccines. And he is one of the world's leading authorities on this substance. He demonstrates how graphene hydroxide creates nanometer razor blades a single atom thick making them extremely sharp in the blood stream. What they do there is slice open the circulatory system from the inside. That is a guaranteed death sentence. How quickly this happens varies with the individual but the faster a person's blood circulates accelerates the process, He points to this as the reason for professional athlete collapsing on the playing fields.

Edit: I forgot to inclue that Andreas Noack was found murdered a couple of days ago. The above interview was published on November 26.

Gilead recalls vials of its Remdesivir covid drug in U.S. due to glass contamination​

Gary K

Banned

Gilead recalls vials of its Remdesivir covid drug in U.S. due to glass contamination​

I don't trust anything Gilead has to say because of their decades long partnership with Fauci.

Think the glass has anything to do with the way remdesivir destroys kidneys and kills patients?

Gary K

Banned
But you trust Trump even though Trump appointed Fauci to his current position.
Stop lying. I've already told you directly that Trump broke trust when he went down the "vaccine" road. Your dishonesty is sickening. If I was in the administration of this site you would be permanently gone, gone, gone for your dishonesty.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Stop lying. I've already told you directly that Trump broke trust when he went down the "vaccine" road.
Oh, pardon me. I wasn't lying, I forgot. You did say that you have decided to dump Trump because of his support for the vaccines. Well, you are the only one here who is logically consistent about that. The others here continue to adoringly support Trump even as they vilify him for trying to kill us all with the vaccines and for appointing Ouchie to his current position. What idiots!