31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
...not working as promised...not working as promised...
This is all you've got. Your data doesn't compare proportionality but absolute figures.

It's like saying that China's wealthier than France because you're only comparing absolute GDP instead of GDP 'per capita'.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Hey Einstein, we know vaccines are not preventing infection.

They prevent serious illness, an important fact liars conceal.
Vaccines reduce the odds that you'll die of Covid, all other things being equal. Even President Trump says that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Completely irrelevant to the matter of whether it is wise to take the vaccine.
I have none of the risk factors that make the scary flu dangerous to me.

I have all of the risk factors that make the "untested vaccine that you can't sue the manufacturers for" dangerous to me.

I have decided that it's wisest for me not to take the "vaccine". So far I haven't suffered from the scary flu OR the "vaccine".

way 2 go

This is all you've got. Your data doesn't compare proportionality but absolute figures.

It's like saying that China's wealthier than France because you're only comparing absolute GDP instead of GDP 'per capita'.
link

January 2021

the vaccine was a .7% to 1.1% absolute risk reduction

8÷21720 = 3.68 x100=.03 in Pfzier/BioNTe
162÷21726=.007 x100=.74 placebo

.74 - .03= .71

11÷15210=7.23 x 100= .07 Moderna vacc
185÷15210= .012 x100= 1.21 placebo

1.21 - .07 = 1.1

which is vaccine .7% to 1.1% absolute risk reduction

now 0%

Capture 2 26 22 a.JPG

way 2 go

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.

Deliberate misrepresentation of the truth is rampant about the vaccines.

And it works. And people die.

expos4ever

link

January 2021

the vaccine was a .7% to 1.1% absolute risk reduction

8÷21720 = 3.68 x100=.03 in Pfzier/BioNTe
162÷21726=.007 x100=.74 placebo

.74 - .03= .71

11÷15210=7.23 x 100= .07 Moderna vacc
185÷15210= .012 x100= 1.21 placebo

1.21 - .07 = 1.1

which is vaccine .7% to 1.1% absolute risk reduction
Misleading, of course. From Reuters:

ARR = Absolute Risk Reduction
RRR = Relative Risk Reducution

“Let’s say a study enrolled 20,000 patients into the control group and 20,000 in the vaccine group. In that study, 200 people in the control group got sick and 0 people in the vaccine group got sick. Even though the vaccine efficacy would be a whopping 100%, the ARR would show that vaccines reduce the absolute risk by just 1% (200/20,000= 1%). For the ARR to increase to 20% in our example study with a vaccine with 100% efficacy, 4,000 of the 20,000 people in the control group would have to get sick (4,000/20,000= 20%).”

Natalie E. Dean, assistant professor of Biostatistics at the University of Florida, understood why the ARR numbers might have confused users on social media and explained why the RRR is the “usual scale” considered by the medical community when talking about vaccine efficacy.

“Because (the ARR) is a much lower number, it feels like it is saying that the other number (RRR) isn’t true,” but this is not accurate, “they are both capturing some aspect of reality, just measuring it in a different way,” she told Reuters via telephone.

Vaccine efficacy, expressed as the RRR means the vaccine will reduce the risk of infection by that reported percentage irrespective of the transmission setting. “It is more meaningful,” she said.

marke

Completely irrelevant to the matter of whether it is wise to take the vaccine.
Go ahead. Take a chance. Only a very small number by comparison among many who get the jab end up getting sick or dying from it, and pharmaceutical companies are starting to do long-term trials to determine just how great the risk is.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Go ahead. Take a chance. Only a very small number by comparison among many who get the jab end up getting sick or dying from it, and pharmaceutical companies are starting to do long-term trials to determine just how great the risk is.
expie seems to enjoy being a guinea pig

way 2 go

Misleading, of course. From Reuters:.

ARR = Absolute Risk Reduction
RRR = Relative Risk Reducution

“Let’s say a study enrolled 20,000 patients into the control group and 20,000 in the vaccine group. In that study, 200 people in the control group got sick and 0 people in the vaccine group got sick. Even though the vaccine efficacy would be a whopping 100%, the ARR would show that vaccines reduce the absolute risk by just 1% (200/20,000= 1%). For the ARR to increase to 20% in our example study with a vaccine with 100% efficacy, 4,000 of the 20,000 people in the control group would have to get sick (4,000/20,000= 20%).”

Natalie E. Dean, assistant professor of Biostatistics at the University of Florida, understood why the ARR numbers might have confused users on social media and explained why the RRR is the “usual scale” considered by the medical community when talking about vaccine efficacy.

“Because (the ARR) is a much lower number, it feels like it is saying that the other number (RRR) isn’t true,” but this is not accurate, “they are both capturing some aspect of reality, just measuring it in a different way,” she told Reuters via telephone.

Vaccine efficacy, expressed as the RRR means the vaccine will reduce the risk of infection by that reported percentage irrespective of the transmission setting. “It is more meaningful,” she said.
1646179544732.png

ARR = Absolute Risk Reduction is for informed consent
RRR = Relative Risk Reduction is for advertising

----------------
You can have a lot of fun with relative risk

For example, let’s say that I’m afraid of flying (not because of COVID, I’m just scared of dying in a plane crash). To mitigate that fear, I could choose to no longer fly in planes. Doing so would drop my relative risk of dying in a fiery plane crash to almost zero. We’d be comparing the relative risk of the following:

• Me dying in a plane crash assuming I travel via plane
  • Me dying in a plane crash assuming I do not travel via plane
By choosing NOT to fly in planes, maybe my relative risk of dying in a plane crash would be somewhere around 99.999% (because a fiery plane could crash into me while I'm doing yard work or something). That’s a HUGE reduction, and a very attractive number. Wouldn’t you want to reduce your risk of dying in a plane crash by 99.99%?

But you have to ask yourself…what is the baseline risk of dying in a plane crash (even if you DO fly in planes)? We have access to this data, and your absolute risk is 0.000009%. A 99.999% reduction from 1 in 11 million isn't nearly as headline worthy, is it? Can you imagine imagine an ad for this when you’re scrolling through you IG feed?

“Man uses this 1 SIMPLE TRICK to reduce his risk of dying in a plane crash by 0.000009%”
Not very exciting. Much less sexy than 99.99%.

way 2 go

With the most recent figures showing the fully vaccinated accounted for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths over the past month; and the triple vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 of them.

.https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1057599/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week-8.pdf

image-528.png

Screenshot_2022-03-01 COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report - week 8 - Vaccine_surveillance_rep...png

expos4ever

We don't mandate that people drive because thousands die in car wrecks each year, so why mandate everyone get covid vaccine jabs when thousands die each year from the jab?
I can understand your opposition to mandates. First, it's mandates for vaccines. And then, just maybe, mandates against lying on internet forums.

Then where would you be?