31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
You don't really believe that, do you?

You sound kinda vaxxed.

Don't really believe what? That none of us have regretted not taking the COVID shots?

I, for one, really believe that I have not regretted not taking the COVID shots.

Regret's kind of more the sort of thing I should imagine one might experience only after he/she has willingly allowed someone to inject who knows what foreign substance(s) into his/her bloodstream. Ya know? Because, like, it's in there now, and it ain't coming out.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You don't really believe that, do you?
Why should I regret not taking it? I never took a vaccine for any virus. Not the bird flu, not SARS, none of them. And I never came down with any of them. Why should I suddenly start trembling in fear over Covid 19 just because the mainstream media wants me to?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
For people with no comorbidities, naturally acquired immunities are much more versatile and robust than the ever evolving menu of shots and boosters
So you suggest that only people with comorbidities take deadly, dangerous, debilitating vaccines? What kind of monster are you?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why should I regret not taking it? I never took a vaccine for any virus. Not the bird flu, not SARS, none of them. And I never came down with any of them. Why should I suddenly start trembling in fear over Covid 19 just because the mainstream media wants me to?

I know you're very fond of your memes, but surely you remember that your meme says "none of us," right? So when you answer only for yourself you've changed the context of your meme. Are you speaking for yourself and your cat, or on behalf of your fellow Q followers or... who? Because you sure can't speak for everyone, especially those who didn't get the vaccine or who convinced their family members not to get it - and came to regret it.

Right Divider

Body part
I know you're very fond of your memes, but surely you remember that your meme says "none of us," right? So when you answer only for yourself you've changed the context of your meme. Are you speaking for yourself and your cat, or on behalf of your fellow Q followers or... who? Because you sure can't speak for everyone, especially those who didn't get the vaccine or who convinced their family members not to get it - and came to regret it.
Have you never heard of figures of speech? That one is called a generalization.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I know you're very fond of your memes,

Really, it's just a proposition: "None of us have regretted not taking it." A true proposition, at that.

Why call it a "meme"?

but surely you remember that your meme says "none of us," right? So when you answer only for yourself you've changed the context of your meme. Are you speaking for yourself and your cat, or on behalf of your fellow Q followers or... who?

He's speaking of/for those who have not regretted not taking it, brightbulb.

Because you sure can't speak for everyone, especially those who didn't get the vaccine or who convinced their family members not to get it - and came to regret it.

Who that has not taken it has regretted not taking it? Why, according to your imagination, should anyone regret not taking it?

marke

My heart goes out, especially to the families of the young adults who have died as a result of taking the covid vaccine.

way 2 go

way 2 go

336304_veaol43rxu8jgq1_full.jpeg