4th Annual TOL-a-THON

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tonight was much better... I think we are back on track. Just a few hundred more bucks to go and we can forget about it for a whole year! :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
gsweet, I almost missed your donation... (my email is REALLY slow arriving today). Any hoo.... thank you and I upgraded your TOL membership. :up:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I think the economic time we live has given cause to think about should I or shouldn't I donate/contribute/give to/support TOL type of thinking.

In a way that's good if we've not planned ahead or maintained a budgetary focus, then we see what we really do support outside of the needs and daily/monthly obligations.

While I understand that if donating/giving to/supporting TOL would put one's budget/need/monthly obligations in jeopardy, still there is a very basic entry amount that can be put into the support of TOL.

I realize that this not basically a pay to play site, still any good site does have it's backers and supporters. Do I agree with everyone here at TOL, no, do I have to, no. Do I like and try to get along with everyone here I TOL, I try to. So do I support TOL, yes; in word and deed, yes; in a few dollars way, yes.

TOL is worth your and my support. So if you can do it, for even the entry level of $5.00 dents the yearly need, even $10.00 would be like a "Share-a-Day" support (I think), do it. If you cannot, or will not at least be thankful for those who can.​

This is an unsolicited TOL promo.

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT

Also keep in mind that another way to donate is to buy a yearly TOL premium membership or upgrade the membership you have!​

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are on the verge of 85%... the goal is in sight! Just 4 days left.

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks to Selaphiel and a massive donation from BabyChristian we have met out goal. A few folks still wanted to donate so I am leaving the TOL-a-THON up until Monday.

A special thank you to EVERYONE who participated in this years TOL-a-THON and we also thank all the members of TOL for making this the most exciting website on the internet.

gsweet

gsweet, I almost missed your donation... (my email is REALLY slow arriving today). Any hoo.... thank you and I upgraded your TOL membership. :up:

No worries, Knight. I figured I'm finally making good money (despite being a student and still having to pay tuition and such), so I should probably send some back out there... Thanks for the upgrade to green!