4th Annual TOL-a-THON

rainee

Consider the benefits of moving your participation from the blue zone (see my sig) to a paid subscription:

Upgrade your membership to the Subscriber level (the minimum paid level) and then you will be able to:

1. Change your user profile title to something meaningful (mine says "Presbyterian (PCA)") to you
2. Add images to your sig, like the "way kewl" one in my sig below
3. Move any thread you have started to a better location
4. Start a thread, get everyone whipped into a frenzy, and then close it
5. Post real-time in the shoutbox, that is, the chat box, unlimited times
6. Also edit your posts in the shoutbox
7. Post attachments, including audio, video, and flash, to your posts
8. Use a 20Kb avatar that can be animated (like mine!)
9. Use a 20Kb avatar pix
10. Store up to 150 PMs, track them, deny receipt of them, and be able to PM up to 10 members simultaneously
11. Post events to the calendar, edit and delete them
12. View the member ID of those rating your posts
13. Post your own user notes or notes about others or groups
14. Access private threads only for paid members
15. Create your own social groups, such as this, and be your own moderator, like me
16. Create your own photo albums
17. Customize your profile page, like mine (see background)
18. Check out Knight's coming and goings around TOL HQ: sleeping, bemusement, frustration, etc., via the Knight Cam
19. Reduce the amount of third-party advertising you will see

All this for $3 a month or $30 a year as a Subscriber level member. ;)

Just in case you missed the embedded link above, check out the benefits of subscribing here:

TOL Paid Subscription Benefits

You will note that the benefits also increase beyond the minimum Subscriber level.

AMR

That is excellent for thirty dollars, at the other forum I was at I used to try to give $50.00 a year and there weren't any perks at all for that. But we gave because we were glad for a place to go, I think.
I hope all who do enjoy coming here and get good from it will contribute!
And thanks for the automated message to let me know about
the tolethon - cute name - will pray about it.

Mike C.

Mike C. thank you for the VERY generous donation!!

I a upped your subscription to GOLD for the next year. :up:

Thanks Knight! I just saw how far away we were and couldn't understand with all these members why it was so low.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Hey, if a lowly Pagan can see the value in donating here, whats with all the other people? Forgo the run to the burger shack or Pizza Hut this month and donate!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT

The last week of the TOL-a-THON starts tonight at midnight. This is it folks, we can't do this by ourselves we need your help! I wish I were a millionaire and I could write these $3,500 checks to the hosting company and not even bother you guys but I can't. I pay for all the other minor expenses that TOL incurs throughout the year myself but this one large yearly payment is something I really need your help with.

Any amount of donation is greatly appreciated.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Finally figured out the whole Pay-Pal business...okay, finally talked my wife into showing me. :D So that's another year you're going to have to put up with my nonsense.

:thumb: (and I'll be upgrading ASAP)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

We still have a long way to go folks and less than a week to get there. If you have the ability to help out and feel like this website is a worthy cause then please consider giving a donation of any amount.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

bybee

Well

Well

Finally figured out the whole Pay-Pal business...okay, finally talked my wife into showing me. :D So that's another year you're going to have to put up with my nonsense.

:thumb: (and I'll be upgrading ASAP)

I'm kind of proud of myself. I figured out "PayPal" all by myself! And, my very first debit was to TOL last year!
I do hope that people will step up to the plate to help keep this forum operational.
It is an act of fellowship.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
AMR, thank you for the donation. :up:

Come on TOL'ers... we can do this!!

rexlunae

What you mean my content doesn't pay for itself? :D

Typically I don't believe in paying for forums, but I decided to make an exception, so I decided to subscribe. I don't really support the evangelical aims of the site, but I do definitely support having a place to discuss religion and politics, and I support the community, and I think Knight does a good job running it. And that's all we're talking about paying for here.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Letsargue got us to 65%. :up: Come on people... we can do this!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yorzhik, thank you for the donation!! That gets us very close 70%!!

I also, altered your account a little. :up:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Typically I don't believe in paying for forums, but I decided to make an exception, so I decided to subscribe. I don't really support the evangelical aims of the site, but I do definitely support having a place to discuss religion and politics, and I support the community, and I think Knight does a good job running it. And that's all we're talking about paying for here.

What other political/religious forum do you really have freedom of speech and expression, so long as you aren't vulgar? I would say none that I can think of.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Thank you! :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The good news is.... we are at 70% of our goal!!

The bad news is.... we still have 30% to go and only 5 days left in the TOL-a-THON.