-74 to -111 in one hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

You should be able to check your User CP and see how. It should show you what user gave you negative reputations and for what post.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Aww, that's nothin' servent! Don't worry. They're just rep points.

A few weeks ago I think I lost over 1,000 in a day and a half.

Heck, get zapped by a mod or admin a half dozen times and watch what happens. :chuckle:

servent101

Zakath is trying to provide some perspective - free agent Smith is just shooting off his mouth.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

servent101

Billybob
You could get even with the people who neg repped you by neg repping each of them.....
Na / that just is a waist of time - and besides there are suppose to be ways of getting them to understand the error of their way - and repaying evil for evil, simply does not cut it around the Lord - so I choose to be with the Lord, on the Lord's side... so Billybob - who do u serve?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

servent101

Crow - I did as you suggested, and there are only three or four people who gave me rep points in the past day or so - how do so few send so many negative rep points?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

C

cattyfan

servent101 said:
Crow - I did as you suggested, and there are only three or four people who gave me rep points in the past day or so - how do so few send so many negative rep points?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

here, just as in real life, some people's opinions are worth more than others....

servent101

cattyfan
here, just as in real life, some people's opinions are worth more than others....
just so you know - in real life between 2015 and 2025 health care costs are going to go through the roof - as half of North Americans will die from old age... and during the same period, half of North Americans will quit work and will try to go on a government pension that is taken out of general revenues. What you call real life is rather pale in comparison to what real life is going to be like in a few short years... I suggest Argentina.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Free-Agent Smith

servent101 said:
I went from -74 to -111 in an hour. How?
Ok so I am shooting off my mouth.....

Maybe next time you should be more specific in who you want to answer your questions then.

And besides that who did you expect to give you an honest answer? The people who gave you good points or the ones who actually gave you the bad ones? :freak: :Servent:

Last edited:

Rafael Almeida

servent101 said:
I went from -74 to -111 in an hour. How?
When I received my bad post points, I must admit that I deserved because I was immature in that posts.
My suggestion: Examine yourself, and try to improve.

Lovejoy

servent101 said:
Billybob Na / that just is a waist of time - and besides there are suppose to be ways of getting them to understand the error of their way - and repaying evil for evil, simply does not cut it around the Lord - so I choose to be with the Lord, on the Lord's side... so Billybob - who do u serve?

With Christ's Love

Servent101
Negative repping is evil? Is every effort to correct what is perceived as wrong evil? Or just when you get hit with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.