A Halloween Dare...

DBCReviewer

Every Halloween many Churches get very excited about scares and dares. Members across the board in every denomination want to go to fright houses. They dare each other to go an see such and such place, as something fun to do. Afterall, it's fun to get scared and to see who will take the dare to go to the worst place.

So… it doesn't seem to matter if some of these places advocate murdering people and showing you all the explicit details, afterall it's just good clean fun, right?

From this I'd like to draw the contrast and ask the question why do you want to subject yourself to this kind of evil and call it fun… but you will not go to your abortion clinic and really help prevent one of these gruesome killings from happening?

Many of us are probably guilty of calling certain things good or Ok while God wants us to take these things seriously.

But hey… am I being to serious? Is there really any need for me to think badly of this practice and or contrast it with not going to the abortion clinic? What's my problem, anyways?

P.S. Can you imagine Walt Disney World introducing a new ride called, "The Haunted Abortion Clinic?" I can't imagine that, because everyone wants to cover that up. It's just to gruesome... just to scary to think about. But I dare ya to think about it anyways! DBCR...