A little comedy break....

marke

The fictional Al Powell helped the fictional John McClane in destroying the fictional Nakatomi Tower, saving the fictional world from the fictional Hans Gruber. The real Ronald Reagan had a real office on the 34th floor of the real tower called the Nakatomi Tower after he saved countless millions from the real threat of Russian communism.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The fictional Al Powell helped the fictional John McClane in destroying the fictional Nakatomi Tower, saving the fictional world from the fictional Hans Gruber. The real Ronald Reagan had a real office on the 34th floor of the real tower called the Nakatomi Tower after he saved countless millions from the threat of Russian communism.
Yippee ki-yay!

ok doser

What stupid people are squabbling about on social media today:

IMG_20211225_143101.jpg

And some of the funny responses:

IMG_20211225_143136.jpg

ok doser

That was a Facebook one that worked. Go figure.
Got work to do outside but all the grounds are a sheet of ice - stayed holed up today pretty much.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Vaccine mandates are one of the stupidest ideas American democrat fascist communists have ever come up with.

You're calling George Washington a fascist communist?

"Finding the smallpox to be spreading much and fearing that no precaution can prevent it from running through the whole of our army, I have determined that troops shall be inoculated. This expedient may be attended with some inconveniences and some disadvantages, but yet I trust in its consequences will have the most happy effects. Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder infect the army in the natural way and rage with its virulence we should have more to dread from it than from the sword of the enemy."

You may try to quibble about the difference between inoculation and vaccination in order to avoid the gist of Washington's directive, but it would be another 20 years or so before vaccinations were developed from cowpox. If even George Washington doesn't meet your standards, maybe it's your standards that could use some reevaluation.

marke

"Finding the smallpox to be spreading much and fearing that no precaution can prevent it from running through the whole of our army, I have determined that troops shall be inoculated. This expedient may be attended with some inconveniences and some disadvantages, but yet I trust in its consequences will have the most happy effects. Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder infect the army in the natural way and rage with its virulence we should have more to dread from it than from the sword of the enemy."

You may try to quibble about the difference between inoculation and vaccination in order to avoid the gist of Washington's directive, but it would be another 20 years or so before vaccinations were developed from cowpox. If even George Washington doesn't meet your standards, maybe it's your standards that could use some reevaluation.
George Washington never pushed a vaccine after finding out it was shown to be causing sicknesses and deaths at an alarming rate in young people.

way 2 go

US Warship Stuck In Port After COVID-19 Outbreak Among "100 Percent Immunized" Crew​

A U.S. Navy warship has paused its deployment to South America due to a Covid outbreak among its “100 percent immunized” crew, the Navy announced on Christmas Eve. The USS Milwaukee,