A Precious Promise....

He said, "If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, obeying His commands and keeping all His decrees, then I will not make you suffer any of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians; for I am the LORD who heals you." Exodus 15:26.

This verse should be a great comfort to us, providing we are "obeying His commands and keeping all His decrees". But it is PRESUMPTION to CLAIM the PROMISE while IGNORING the COMMAND.

Right Divider

Body part
I believe the promises God made to Israel were made to MODERN DAY ISRAEL, as well.
You can believe anything that you like. That does not made it true.
MODERN DAY ISRAEL does not have an elevated position above the other nations. God concluded them all in unbelief along with the gentiles. Romans 11:32.
That will change in the future, also per Romans 9-11.

Right Divider

Body part
Modern Israel has no ADVANTAGE over Old Israel...in fact...because we have more LIGHT, we are MORE ACCOUNTABLE than them.
You're off on a tangent now. Who said anything about modern Israel having an advantage over "Old Israel"?
What do you even mean by "Old Israel"?
How, exactly, are we "more accountable"?
There is no comparison between the two. The body of Christ is quite distinct from the nation of Israel.