Ahmaud Arbery trial, found guilty!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
And you're how old? You pretty obviously grew up in southern Democrat strongholds. I've never seen anything of the kind. I've read about it but only where Democrats held very strong majorities. Blacks didn't learn it from any "us" of which I was a part.
Agree. I lived in Georgia and the time was late 40s and early to mid 50s.
We usually remember best and most vivid memories from childhood as we age.

As an adult I held an authority position in my community and later. In my state as a criminal justice official.

Agree. I lived in Georgia and the time was late 40s and early to mid 50s.
We usually remember best and most vivid memories from childhood as we age.

As an adult I held an authority position in my community and later. In my state as a criminal justice official.

You fell out of a Mr Tibbs movie and came to life. LOL

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Good grief. Who were they, Ma and Pa Kettle? The America you're talking about doesn't even exist anymore. Join us in the year 2021 where schools officially teach that white people are evil, black gangs rules streets, and a black person can get you fired from your job if they don't like your haircut.
Naw, I aged out before anything like that happened. I think you are exaggerating the case, as even today police officers are able to manhandle black people with any attitude. White people play the game and are a bit obsequious towards aggressive macho cops, while blacks feel too humiliated to be cooperative. Seems we need new police training. No reason to play the tuff guy act.

I think you are exaggerating the case

Hah! Quite the opposite ma'am. I don't think you are aware of what is happening these days.

But I won't badger a seasoned citizen of America. I am glad you are healthy.

Your being childish again. Why not take my experience as a source of information about how life used to be?

"used to be" - - Yes! I will accept that

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hah! Quite the opposite sir. I don't think you are aware of what is happening these days.

But I won't badger a seasoned citizen of America. I am glad you are healthy.

"used to be" - - Yes! I will accept that
She's not a sir

And she used to be a mod/admin, not sure if she still is

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Similarly with the Kyle Rittenhouse incident. Huber and Grosskreutz thought they were confronting an active shooter and that they were justified in assaulting him. If the jury had found that the shooting of Rosenbaum had been unjustified, I believe they would have found that the shootings of Huber and Grosskreutz were unjustified as well.
Nope, Rittenhouse was running TO the police and they knew it. They tried to kill him because they found out that he took out one of their fellow criminal rioters, and they tried to kill him before he got to the cops.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nope, Rittenhouse was running TO the police and they knew it. They tried to kill him because they found out that he took out one of their fellow criminal rioters, and they tried to kill him before he got to the cops.
Right. Rittenhouse did not agress them , they persuied him with violent intent. With Arbery, the purpitrators did agress with harmful intent. Just tonight I hear from Travis that he was not under duress in the manner of facing a weapon, or violent action. He could have backed off and let Arbery run off.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Interesting perspective - this case and The Rittenhouse case both share prosecutorial malfeasance