And people insisted it wasn't Antifa at the capitol . . .

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So, Proud Boys - not MAGA. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh look, a squirrel...

Proud boys participated in the MAGA violent and destructive assault of the Capitol - insurrectionists of a feather flock together. A Venn diagram of MAGA, Proud Boys, America Firsters, Three Percenters, Oath Keepers, Boogaloo Bois, etc. doesn't look good for you.

Hilltrot

Oh look, a squirrel...

Proud boys participated in the MAGA violent and destructive assault of the Capitol - insurrectionists of a feather flock together. A Venn diagram of MAGA, Proud Boys, America Firsters, Three Percenters, Oath Keepers, Boogaloo Bois, etc. doesn't look good for you.
So, you're saying you're a 9/11 truther who has all the charts and diagrams that any conspiracy nut would have?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So, you're saying you're a 9/11 truther who has all the charts and diagrams that any conspiracy nut would have?

😂 Venn diagram (logic diagram) =/= truther charts (illogical nonsense)

You try so hard to divert attention from the MAGA insurrectionist Capitol rampage. MAGA owns it, no matter how hard they'll try to rewrite history in the coming years.

Hilltrot

😂 Venn diagram (logic diagram) =/= truther charts (illogical nonsense)

You try so hard to divert attention from the MAGA insurrectionist Capitol rampage. MAGA owns it, no matter how hard they'll try to rewrite history in the coming years.
It has nothing to do with MAGA and only morons believe this.

And yes a Venn Diagram with 7+ groups is definitely 9-11 truther territory.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It has nothing to do with MAGA and only morons believe this.

Tell that to all the MAGAs who've been or will be charged because they bragged on Parler about being part of the insurrection...
And yes a Venn Diagram with 7+ groups is definitely 9-11 truther territory.

No actually, it's just a Venn Diagram with 6 or more sets. That is a thing, you know. : )

The truther thing is just your dogged (admirable!) denial that your tribe could have done something so stupid, so entitled, so violent as what they did on January 6, 2021.

Hilltrot

Tell that to all the MAGAs who've been or will be charged because they bragged on Parler about being part of the insurrection...
I don't know anyone. You? Since you seem to know so many, they are more likely to be related to you.

No actually, it's just a Venn Diagram with 6 or more sets. That is a thing, you know. : )
For 9-11 truther types, it is.
The truther thing is just your dogged (admirable!) denial that your tribe could have done something so stupid, so entitled, so violent as what they did on January 6, 2021.
So, you haven't moved past tribalism . . . how backward and quaint.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't know anyone. You? Since you seem to know so many, they are more likely to be related to you.

For 9-11 truther types, it is.

So, you haven't moved past tribalism . . . how backward and quaint.

Your goofy comebacks don't hide the fact that MAGA did this.

t2gqBeOo

WASHINGTON — The union representing Capitol Police officers issued a scathing rebuke of department leadership Wednesday – calling the failure to prepare for potential violence on January 6 “unconscionable.”

The letter comes in response to testimony by acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman on Tuesday during a closed-door session of the House Appropriations Committee. That testimony included an acknowledgement that the department’s leadership was aware that militia groups and white supremacists would be attending, and that “there was a strong potential for violence and that Congress was the target.”

We have one officer who lost his life as a direct result of the insurrection,” Papathanasiou said in a written statement. “Another officer has tragically taken his own life. Between USCP and our colleagues at the Metropolitan Police Department, we have almost 140 officers injured. I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal disks. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake."

Arthur Brain

t2gqBeOo

WASHINGTON — The union representing Capitol Police officers issued a scathing rebuke of department leadership Wednesday – calling the failure to prepare for potential violence on January 6 “unconscionable.”

The letter comes in response to testimony by acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman on Tuesday during a closed-door session of the House Appropriations Committee. That testimony included an acknowledgement that the department’s leadership was aware that militia groups and white supremacists would be attending, and that “there was a strong potential for violence and that Congress was the target.”

We have one officer who lost his life as a direct result of the insurrection,” Papathanasiou said in a written statement. “Another officer has tragically taken his own life. Between USCP and our colleagues at the Metropolitan Police Department, we have almost 140 officers injured. I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal disks. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake."
But but but...there were a whole load of ANTIFA members there under cover and waving "Trump" flags about!

Just embarrassing how anyone can deny that the perpetrators weren't at least in the main, the 'MAGA' crowd.

Hilltrot

t2gqBeOo

Sicknick had worked for the Capitol Police for 12 years and was a military veteran.

"Many details regarding Wednesday's events and the direct causes of Brian's injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian's passing a political issue,” his family said in a statement.

Capitol Hill officer may have died during riot due to medical condition: Report (washingtonexaminer.com)

Brian Sicknick: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Yep, Annabananahead spits on the dead officers family and then pisses on his grave. And what do you know? I also pointed out the first Trump supporter who was there for you. He wasn't on the side you thought he was on though.

Do you plan on murdering some babies for an encore?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sicknick had worked for the Capitol Police for 12 years and was a military veteran.

"Many details regarding Wednesday's events and the direct causes of Brian's injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian's passing a political issue,” his family said in a statement.

Capitol Hill officer may have died during riot due to medical condition: Report (washingtonexaminer.com)

Brian Sicknick: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Yep, Annabananahead spits on the dead officers family and then pisses on his grave. And what do you know? I also pointed out the first Trump supporter who was there for you. He wasn't on the side you thought he was on though.

Do you plan on murdering some babies for an encore?

Fascinating. You spew effluvia at me because you brought up the officer's name and family?

My post didn't mention him by name. In fact, no post of mine in this thread mentions him by name. (Meanwhile your MAGA cohorts are dragging photos and names of kids all over the forum...)

My posts in this thread are about what MAGA has done. What the head MAGA incited. What the authorities inspired by Trump enabled - or the authorities cowed by Trump allowed. What the white supremacist groups and domestic terrorists who were inspired by the head MAGA tried to pull off. The irony of Blue Line flag wavers who saw the Capitol Police as the enemy keeping them from "their house," the MAGA who went inside "their house" and smeared feces in it, damaged it, looted it - and then bragged about it all over social media.

They will forever be the face of MAGA.

Napa Man Arrested For Explosives Had 'White Privilege Card'

white-privilege-card.jpg

As KPIX reports, Rogers also had a sticker on his car associated with the far-right anti-government militia group known as the Three Percenters.

Like 35-year-old Bay Point resident Robert Lemke, who was arrested Tuesday for allegedly making criminal threats to a journalist and the family of a New York congressman, Rogers appears to have been obsessed with both the falsehood pushed by Trump that Democrats stole the 2020 election, and the notion of an armed uprising. But unlike Lemke, Rogers appears to have been preparing for actual violence and, as he allegedly said in texts, "war."

Other texts mentioned in the affidavit include a discussion of plans to blow up Gavin Newsom's office at the state Capitol, and the headquarters of Twitter and Facebook.

"Let’s see what happens then we act," Rogers allegedly said via text. "I’m thinking sac office first target... Then maybe bird and face offices." FBI Special Agent Stephanie Minor said that they believe "sac office" referred to Governor Gavin Newsom's office in Sacramento, and "bird and face" refer to Twitter and Facebook.

"These commies need to be told what’s up," Rogers allegedly said.

Arthur Brain

Fascinating. You spew effluvia at me because you brought up the officer's name and family?

My post didn't mention him by name. In fact, no post of mine in this thread mentions him by name. (Meanwhile your MAGA cohorts are dragging photos and names of kids all over the forum...)

My posts in this thread are about what MAGA has done. What the head MAGA incited. What the authorities inspired by Trump enabled - or the authorities cowed by Trump allowed. What the white supremacist groups and domestic terrorists who were inspired by the head MAGA tried to pull off. The irony of Blue Line flag wavers who saw the Capitol Police as the enemy keeping them from "their house," the MAGA who went inside "their house" and smeared feces in it, damaged it, looted it - and then bragged about it all over social media.

Napa Man Arrested For Explosives Had 'White Privilege Card'

white-privilege-card.jpg

As KPIX reports, Rogers also had a sticker on his car associated with the far-right anti-government militia group known as the Three Percenters.

Like 35-year-old Bay Point resident Robert Lemke, who was arrested Tuesday for allegedly making criminal threats to a journalist and the family of a New York congressman, Rogers appears to have been obsessed with both the falsehood pushed by Trump that Democrats stole the 2020 election, and the notion of an armed uprising. But unlike Lemke, Rogers appears to have been preparing for actual violence and, as he allegedly said in texts, "war."

Other texts mentioned in the affidavit include a discussion of plans to blow up Gavin Newsom's office at the state Capitol, and the headquarters of Twitter and Facebook.

"Let’s see what happens then we act," Rogers allegedly said via text. "I’m thinking sac office first target... Then maybe bird and face offices." FBI Special Agent Stephanie Minor said that they believe "sac office" referred to Governor Gavin Newsom's office in Sacramento, and "bird and face" refer to Twitter and Facebook.

"These commies need to be told what’s up," Rogers allegedly said.
Unfortunately, it's the same typical denial that's prevalent all over the place. The mob who invaded the capitol are either left wing activists or not "true Trump supporters" etc. It's pathetic, mind numbingly so but these same people buy into bunk like election fraud because they just can't handle the facts.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Unfortunately, it's the same typical denial that's prevalent all over the place. The mob who invaded the capitol are either left wing activists or not "true Trump supporters" etc. It's pathetic, mind numbingly so but these same people buy into bunk like election fraud because they just can't handle the facts.

They're dealing with the way cognitive dissonance makes people very uncomfortable. They're holding two conflicting ideas - that MAGA is all about patriotism, Constitution, Christianity, law and order, back the blue... and knowing but not wanting to admit that what happened at the Capitol was the exact opposite of all of that. One idea has to go, they can't comfortably hold both. One way of coping with (but not solving) the dissonance is to blame it on someone else. So... "antifa did it!"

Hilltrot

You brought up dead officer - not me. Though lying all the time is your M.O.
You brought him up - whether you named him or not is irrelevant. You used his death for a political purpose he would oppose and against his family's wishes.
Everyone knows you've been derailing posts with lies for quite some time because you worship the prince of lies.
Are you a holocaust denier as well?
far-right anti-government militia group known as the Three Percenters
So, once again - not MAGA. Do you understand what examples actually are? How stupid are you?
Unfortunately, it's the same typical denial that's prevalent all over the place.
Yes, I agree. You and Annabanana are typical of the denial that's prevalent all over the place. Russia-gate anyone?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You brought him up - whether you named him or not is irrelevant. You used his death for a political purpose he would oppose and against his family's wishes.

Everyone knows you've been derailing posts with lies for quite some time because you worship the prince of lies.

So, once again - not MAGA. Do you understand what examples actually are? How stupid are you?

Yes, I agree. You and Annabanana are typical of the denial that's prevalent all over the place. Russia-gate anyone?

Hypocrisy is all you bring to the table. Noted.

(Oh, and a lotta red herring...)

Arthur Brain

Holocaust denial is prevalent among far right conspiracy whackjobs/white supremacists etc so that doesn't help you at all and your childish insults towards anna don't either.

Arthur Brain

They're dealing with the way cognitive dissonance makes people very uncomfortable. They're holding two conflicting ideas - that MAGA is all about patriotism, Constitution, Christianity, law and order, back the blue... and knowing but not wanting to admit that what happened at the Capitol was the exact opposite of all of that. One idea has to go, they can't comfortably hold both. One way of coping with (but not solving) the dissonance is to blame it on someone else. So... "antifa did it!"
Exactly, just the same as "leftists stole the election!" nonsense.