And then there were five.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can think of a lot of people that wished that they would have sprung for an Uzi Nick.

Of course. The MP5 is just better and longer lasting with roller bearings. It's the best. They are quite the piece.

Kind of like the HK416/MR556 which is quietly the best M-forgery one can buy.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
After New Hampshire Carly and Christie are out. Carson is out too but won't admit it until after the South Carolina primary.

That leaves Trump, Kasich, Cruz, Bush and Rubio.

Either Rubio or Bush will stumble in South Carolina. Cruz will hang around through Super Tuesday but that will sink him. Cruz expects a major boost from Super Tuesday but it won't happen.

Anyone think differently?

I do, I think that Cruz will trump the Donald on super tuesday, and judging by how voting has went so far Kasich, Bush and Rubio are all done and just don't know it yet.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I can think of a lot of people that wished that they would have sprung for an Uzi Nick

Of course. The MP5 is just better and longer lasting with roller bearings. It's the best. They are quite the piece.

Kind of like the HK416/MR556 which is quietly the best M-forgery one can buy.

Back to WizardofOz's statement

Quote Originally posted by WizardofOz:
Everyone supports some form of gun control.

Of course Aaron is using the same old liberal mantra "who needs an uzi?"

In my current environment: sitting at home with my family in the house, I don't "need" any kind of weapon. If that environment should change and someone attempts to break into my house, my "needs" change.

The same thing goes with a tyrannical government. Currently we have freedom here in the United States (but are rapidly losing it) and don't "need" various weapons that would be considered exclusively used by the military. If our environment changes, then our "needs" change as well.

I'm sure the 100 million or more people that were murdered at the hands of tyrants over the past 98 years wish that they had access to weapons that would have met the "needs" in the environment that they lived and eventually died in.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I can think of a lot of people that wished that they would have sprung for an Uzi Nick

Back to WizardofOz's statement

Quote Originally posted by WizardofOz:
Everyone supports some form of gun control.

Of course Aaron is using the same old liberal mantra "who needs an uzi?"

In my current environment: sitting at home with my family in the house, I don't "need" any kind of weapon. If that environment should change and someone attempts to break into my house, my "needs" change.

The same thing goes with a tyrannical government. Currently we have freedom here in the United States (but are rapidly losing it) and don't "need" various weapons that would be considered exclusively used by the military. If our environment changes, then our "needs" change as well.

I'm sure the 100 million or more people that were murdered at the hands of tyrants over the past 98 years wish that they had access to weapons that would have met the "needs" in the environment that they lived and eventually died in.

Good points, good perspective, "needs". I like it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ol' Trump got booed but what he was saying about Syria, Iraq and Putin sounded pretty good to me.

...no-one else is saying those things

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
he [Donald Trump] is a likable guy
but
use your head
and
think

trump is damaging the republican party
and
this will really hurt our country

I'm sure that the physically disabled really like being mocked by someone who very well could hold the most powerful office in the world.

Trump-Mocks-Disabled-Reporter-CNN-USA-Today-470x265.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Many think it is the GOP which is out of sinque

Ron Paul used to say the same sort of things

the gop is a minority party
don't you get that?
do you not understand how hard it is to get a republican in the white house?
we are frustrated
we are fighting about how to win
but
we know what it takes
just look at the voting history for the past twenty years
it shows the path
it shows the only way we can win