Angel4 truth stop lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
783e8fefd5ea42319a60b59f2b85570a.jpg

Here are the posters on your thread calling a wife a punishment. You didn't even scold them. Shame on you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You cant read, more than one is a punishment is what was stated.

Are you arguing that wives are a punishment?

Ive already responded. A heart led astray from God, is all kinds of punishment for a man.

No one said a wife is a punishment.

You cant read can you.

You accused ME of saying one wife is a punishment when i never made such a claim.

:loser:

You cant read, more than one is a punishment is what was stated.

You cant read can you.

You accused ME of saying one wife is a punishment when i never made such a claim.

:loser:
Your not following the text. If you do what he suggests it would read, "Isn't one wife punishment enough."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your not following the text. If you do what he suggests it would read, "Isn't one wife punishment enough."

Thats not what was said. You need to get a grip.

You also need to apologise for accusing me of saying something i didnt say at all and had earlier corrected you on (which ive shown above)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You claim i am lying in the op, where is the lie? You are who lied about what i said and others said.

Then you must be unaware that both Knight and Town Heretic are happily married. Are you one of these people who conflates friendly banter with insult?
If you tell me a racist joke I don't care how friendly the banter is. It doesn't correct the inherent problem. It was rude and offensive.

Arthur Brain

If you tell me a racist joke I don't care how friendly the banter is. It doesn't correct the inherent problem. It was rude and offensive.

Oh get a grip. There's all sorts of non inflammatory humour used by both men and women where it comes to gender and it's harmless in essence.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
From the other thread:

What were you referring to here? This is where you misrepresented scripture. You were attempting to make a wife a punishment, and justify misogyny I pointed out in earlier postings.

Thats a lie, post me doing that. In fact i corrected you each time you tried to claim i did such.

You cant read can you.

Ive already responded. A heart led astray from God, is all kinds of punishment for a man.

No one said a wife is a punishment.

Now take your polygamy discussion to your own thread.

You accused me of saying something i didnt say, i corrected you, then later you accused me again, then after i posted where i had already corrected you before, then you made this thread.

Even in your op, you dont show me lying about anything, you think you can just scold me for not scolding a joke that SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME, said.

What a moron you are.

glorydaz

You claim i am lying in the op, where is the lie? You are who lied about what i said and others said.

It's a sad truth...that liars see liars everywhere they look just as sinners see sinners everywhere they look, but the fact is they never look in a mirror where they would find the guilty party every time. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.