Ann Coulter on Fox - what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora3

I believe this was posted 4/7 - but I haven't heard anything else. I was assuming there would be some developments.

Tonight ARTL Coulter Video on O'Reilly: American Right To Life challenges Ann Coulter: Ann, on national TV tonight, please correct your record on Mitt Romney and apologize to Christian pro-lifers. Otherwise, you will give ARTL more video evidence to expose your defense of the most eggregious attacks on marriage and children in the last thirty years. Please don't dig in and continue to misrepresent Mitt Romney as a pro-family, pro-child conservative. You know that Romney aggressively supports abortion because even after his alleged 2004 pro-life conversion, even though millions of 'pro-choicers' oppose using public money to pay for abortion, in 2006 Mitt Romney authorized paying for ELECTIVE ABORTION WITH TAX DOLLARS. And you know Ann that Romney issued homosexual marriage licences using as his excuse the 2003 Massachusetts Goodridge opinion which he was NOT A PARTY TO, and which DID NOT DIRECT THE GOVERNOR (Romney) TO TAKE ANY ACTION WHATSOEVER, nor did it even EVEN MENTION him.

Insider Note: Fox News producer Dan Bank turned down ARTL's offer to provide an opposing guest preferring to let Ann Coulter defend herself unopposed. ARTL's president Brian Rohrbough: "We're looking forward to a fair and balanced report tonight as though there could be any such thing as fair or balanced when it comes to defending those who intentionally kill unborn children."

ARTL's AnnCoulterApology.com video on YouTube, The Ann Coulter Hang-Ups, has reached 30,000. If you think it's worthwhile, please tell your friends about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.