Another 3 trillion dollars in debt

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Democrats are the dummies for exploding the US debt by the sheer force of stolen democrat power, stupidity be damned.
Republicans always support raising the debt ceiling when a Republican is president. Republicans only claim to oppose raising the debt ceiling and pretend to be against deficit spending whenever a Democrat is in the White House:

Last edited:

marke

Republicans always support raising the debt ceiling when a Republican is president. Republicans only claim to oppose raising the debt ceiling and pretend to be against deficit spending whenever a Democrat is in the White House:

Democrats blame republicans for everything bad, but that is how they are. They lie for political purposes and have no shame. They now try to blame republicans for the 5 trillion dollar pork spending they are promoting that is busting the US budget and driving costs, taxes, and inflation through the roof.

marke

The debt ceiling was raised 74 times from March 1962 to May 2011,[12] including 18 times under Ronald Reagan, eight times under Bill Clinton, seven times under George W. Bush, and five times under Barack Obama. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_United_States_debt_ceiling
With this evidence, you should not have a hard time seeing how we have gotten to the point where our nation is facing imminent bankruptcy and why democrats are making such a huge blunder with their current democrat-only $5 trillion pork spending plans.

marke

Americans are deeper in debt to the tune of an additional $3,000,000,000,000.00 ($3 trillion) since Trump took office. If my math works out correctly, that amounts to roughly $100,000.00 for every man, woman, and child in the country. I'd like to ask each of you, how has your life been benefited by this increased expenditure?

Reference: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...trillion-first-three-years-presidency-1483660
The illegitimate and incompetent Biden says the $3 trillion pork package will not add a dime to the US debt. Is he stupid or something?

"My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars," Biden tweeted. "Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt."

Gary K

Banned
The illegitimate and incompetent Biden says the $3 trillion pork package will not add a dime to the US debt. Is he stupid or something?

"My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars," Biden tweeted. "Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt."
The people behind Biden are not stupid. They are the puppeteers and Biden dances to their tune. When these people have created enough chaos, starvation, death, and destruction they will have destroyed liberty world wide. That is their goal and that comes from their puppet master, the devil. He always deceives and enslaves. That's been his MO since the Garden of Eden.

All of this will ultimately come down to the question of who will you side with, God or the devil? The devil will coerce all who will submit and obey his mandates, just as he is doing now, and convince them to destroy everyone who remains loyal to God's principles and obedient to Him rather than obeying the devil. Our choice will be clear.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars," Biden tweeted.
Biden is no more a liar than Trump was when he came into the presidency and said he would eliminate the deficit and pay down the national debt in 8 years.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The people behind Biden are not stupid. They are the puppeteers and Biden dances to their tune.
What did we get for the ~8 trillion dollars of debt that Trump gave us? Nothing that I can think of. At least Biden plans to spend money on infrastructure rebuilding, which we desperately need. But Republicans only seem to want wasteful spending.

marke

Biden is no more a liar than Trump was when he came into the presidency and said he would eliminate the deficit and pay down the national debt in 8 years.
You cannot seem to break away from your fixation on Trump. Your impression that Trump was bad does nothing to minimize the fact that Biden has shown himself to be really bad. America will rue the day it allowed the democrats to steal the election for Biden.

marke

What did we get for the ~8 trillion dollars of debt that Trump gave us? Nothing that I can think of. At least Biden plans to spend money on infrastructure rebuilding, which we desperately need. But Republicans only seem to want wasteful spending.
Did Trump spend $8 trillion on pork? No, Trump did not spend $8 trillion on anything but it is clear the democrats are intent on wasting trillions of dollars on junk that only benefits themselves, their supporters, and the demented agenda of leftists while doing great harm to America and working Americans.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You cannot seem to break away from your fixation on Trump.
You cannot seem to break away from your fixation to avoid the fact that Trump added some ~8 trillion dollars to the national debt during his 4 years in office, and what did you get for all that money you now owe?

marke

You cannot seem to break away from your fixation to avoid the fact that Trump added some ~8 trillion dollars to the national debt during his 4 years in office, and what did you get for all that money you now owe?
You bring up a good point about American taxpayers being forced by lawmakers to pay ever-increasing taxes and costs for goods because of wasteful governmental spending. Can you provide the specifics for the spending increases you attribute to Trump? I don't remember him spending trillions of American dollars to fund American enemies overseas, to reduce poverty worldwide, or wasting money on foolish efforts to stamp out global warming in every nation on earth, and so forth. If Trump forced Congress to enact a spending bill what was the title of that bill?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Can you provide the specifics for the spending increases you attribute to Trump? I don't remember him spending trillions of American dollars to fund American enemies overseas, to reduce poverty worldwide, or wasting money on foolish efforts to stamp out global warming in every nation on earth, and so forth. If Trump forced Congress to enact a spending bill what was the title of that bill?
What I remember is that Trump added some ~8 trillion dollars to the national debt in 4 years when he said he would pay it off in 8. I also remember that you have no clue where all those trillions of dollars in debt during the Trump years came from or went to, and yet there it is. Surprise!

marke

What I remember is that Trump added some ~8 trillion dollars to the national debt in 4 years when he said he would pay it off in 8. I also remember that you have no clue where all those trillions of dollars in debt during the Trump years came from or went to, and yet there it is. Surprise!
I know what you keep saying. Can you identify at least one spending bill Trump urged Congress to pass that added waste to the US debt?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I know what you keep saying. Can you identify at least one spending bill Trump urged Congress to pass that added waste to the US debt?
Can you identify at least one spending bill Trump urged Congress to pass that reduced waste to the US debt?

No, you cannot.

marke

Can you identify at least one spending bill Trump urged Congress to pass that reduced waste to the US debt?

No, you cannot.
What do you mean "a spending bill that reduces waste?" Is that like Biden claiming his $3 trillion Porkulus package will not add a dime to the US debt?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What do you mean "a spending bill that reduces waste?" Is that like Biden claiming his $3 trillion Porkulus package will not add a dime to the US debt?
Again, Trump said he would put forward a plan to eliminate the deficit and pay off the national debt in 8 years. Did he ever do that or was he just lying when he said it? Yeah, he was just lying.