Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

God's Truth

Typical Catholic tactic, try to get yourself out of a corner by asking evasive questions.

If you're not safe, you haven't been saved. You're a liar and the Lake of Fire awaits you and all your wickedness, lest you repent (change your mind).

Catholics do not obey and neither do you, according to your own statements.

God's Truth

Typical Catholic tactic, try to get yourself out of a corner by asking evasive questions.

If you're not safe, you haven't been saved. You're a liar and the Lake of Fire awaits you and all your wickedness, lest you repent (change your mind).

What are you afraid of why not answer?

Tell me, if you are in God's hand, could it turn out dreadful?

musterion

Stop your lying. It's pathetic and embarrassing. You have no capacity for shame.

Listen, mind of a small child:

You can't say you're saved AND be at any risk of falling away to damnation. You deny being safe while claiming to be saved. Can't be both.

Of course, we know what you mean when you lie about being saved. It's what all Catholics on boards like this one do. The Catholic says, "Yes, I am saved" but what they REALLY mean is, "I'm saved at this moment, as long as I walk in the grace of good works and don't sin." Next time the Catholic sins, they'd better run to the priest or else they risk dying outside a state of grace.

You have the exact same belief; you just hide it with neutral wording.

You say you're not safe because you could, theoretically, fall away in sin.

That means you're not saved. AT ALL.

Stop lying. You fool no one.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Stop your lying. It's pathetic and embarrassing. You have no capacity for shame.

You can't say you're saved AND be at any risk of falling away to damnation. You deny being safe while claiming to be saved. Can't be both.

Of course, we know what you mean when you lie about being saved. It's what all Catholics on boards like this one do. The Catholic says, "Yes, I am saved" but what they REALLY mean is, "I'm saved at this moment, as long as I walk in the grace of good works and don't sin." Next time the Catholic sins, they'd better run to the priest or else they risk dying outside a state of grace.

True, when I was at catholic school in 4th grade I asked out loud: If I'm on my way to confession and get hit by a car and die, do I go to hell? The nun said yes. That was before I ever read the Bible but I knew it didn't sound right.

God's Truth

Stop your lying.

I don't lie. Lying has not ever been my sin of choice; how much more since I am saved.

It's pathetic and embarrassing. You have no capacity for shame.

Every single thing you say and do is heard and recorded and will be exposed in the light.

I am a child, just as Jesus says to be to be saved.

Oh wait, Jesus told Paul to not say what Jesus said about being as a child by humbling yourself and repenting of sins. lol...sick and scary, for you.

You can't say you're saved AND be at any risk of falling away to damnation.

People need to know that they have to obey or they can fall away.

You deny being safe while claiming to be saved. Can't be both.

I don't disobey so I don't fall away.

Of course, we know what you mean when you lie about being saved. It's what all Catholics on boards like this one do. The Catholic says, "Yes, I am saved"
Catholics do NOT SAY THAT.

You don't even know that.

You don't know a lot.

Why do you keep trying to teach and condemn?

but what they REALLY mean is, "I'm saved at this moment, as long as I walk in the grace of good works and don't sin." Next time the Catholic sins, they'd better run to the priest or else they risk dying outside a state of grace.

You are among many who have been fooled.

God's Truth

True, when I was at catholic school in 4th grade I asked out loud: If I'm on my way to confession and get hit by a car and die, do I go to hell? The nun said yes. That was before I ever read the Bible but I knew it didn't sound right.

So you kept on sinning?

musterion

That's the essence of every GT has ever said on TOL about "being saved" BUT needing to constantly repent or else. It's 100% repackaged Catholicism. Salvation by the work of constant repentance under constant threat of Hell. THAT is exactly what GT is preaching.

God's Truth

You're an imbecile because you think you're clever. Everyone -- EVERYONE, except maybe Meshak -- knows how you lie. That's caused you to have the respect of NO ONE on this board.

Just answer the questions. Are you scared?

Repent or perish.

What does that mean?

Who said that?

God's Truth

That's the essence of every GT has ever said on TOL about "being saved" BUT needing to constantly repent or else. It's 100% repackaged Catholicism. Salvation by the work of constant repentance under constant threat of Hell. THAT is exactly what GT is preaching.

You don't even know that Catholics do NOT even know themselves if they will be saved.

It takes a pope to canonize them, and it is a long time after death.

You embarrassed?