Answering old threads thread

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We'd have to apply the standard of 2 or 3 witnesses.

Uh huh. By your standard, most rapists, child molesters, abusers walk … what a convenience … for males.

The best wedding gifts for wives: surveillance cameras. Let the whole world know.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Satan is the god of this world, and witnesses answer to ungodly men, so I'd not count on that.

Whoever is deserving of death shall be put to death on the testimony of two or three witnesses; he shall not be put to death on the testimony of one witness. - Deuteronomy 17:6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy17:6&version=NKJV

“One witness shall not rise against a man concerning any iniquity or any sin that he commits; by the mouth of two or three witnesses the matter shall be established. - Deuteronomy 19:15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy19:15&version=NKJV

But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’ - Matthew 18:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew18:16&version=NKJV

This will be the third time I am coming to you. “By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.” - 2 Corinthians 13:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians13:1&version=NKJV

Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses. - 1 Timothy 5:19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Timothy5:19&version=NKJV

Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. - Hebrews 10:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews10:28&version=NKJV

Two or three witnesses is God's standard.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Because the male doing the rape is doing it behind closed doors.
Two or three witnesses would include the police taking the report, the hospital staff providing care for the injured victim, etc.
Hence the comment regarding surveillance cameras.

How would that work practically? Would you have continual surveillance cameras running all the time that covered every square inch of your shared living space? What if the "rape" occurred where you didn't have a surveillance camera?

ok doser

… what a convenience … for males.
@JudgeRightly

She and anna would fit right in the with the hardcore feminist groups on Facebook, that I don't frequent anymore, and on Reddit that I was looking at just this morning.

Her hatred for men is matched only by her hatred for conservatives.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because the male doing the rape is doing it behind closed doors.

So what? "Witnesses" are not limited to "eyewitnesses."

Hence the comment regarding surveillance cameras.

So tell me why you wouldn't also do so in the bedrooms of homosexuals so that we could execute them for their crimes? Or would you?

ok doser

So what? "Witnesses" are not limited to "eyewitnesses."

So tell me why you wouldn't also do so in the bedrooms of homosexuals so that we could execute them for their crimes? Or would you?
Or any house with children in it, to ensure that child molestation or abuse doesn't occur.

Skeeter

Banned
This is a stark example of how religious dogma leads to evil results. Here, you minimize rape of a wife by a husband, and vilify consensual sexual contact between adults. A mangled morality for sure.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Or any house with children in it, to ensure that child molestation or abuse doesn't occur.
One of the popular ways pedophiles rape kids is marrying a single mother, the more kids the better. Perfect disguise. All they have to do is lie through their teeth unendingly to everybody, all to avoid getting caught, so they can keep on raping kids. Not hard for them since lying is their native tongue and they would even murder at the drop of a hat if that's what it took to continue their cover of deception so they can keep raping kids.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
This is a stark example of how religious dogma leads to evil results. Here, you minimize rape of a wife by a husband, and vilify consensual sexual contact between adults. A mangled morality for sure.
Like you know a lot about avoiding mangled morality lol.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The whole point is CONSENT. A husband raping his wife takes away consent and is a sexual assault.

However, should a spouse of a married gay couple commit rape, I have no problem with him/her (the married rapist) receiving the DP.

Derf

Two or three witnesses would include the police taking the report, the hospital staff providing care for the injured victim, etc.
Yes, but if the only evidence is semen (no bruises, for example), you're back to one. And "consensual" seems to come and go in some circles, like if a girl doesn't want to keep her baby in a state where "rape and incest" are excuses to kill the baby.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, but if the only evidence is semen (no bruises, for example), you're back to one. And "consensual" seems to come and go in some circles, like if a girl doesn't want to keep her baby in a state where "rape and incest" are excuses to kill the baby.

Consent for sex has absolutely nothing to do with abortion as the unborn baby, like the raped woman, is also an innocent.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of the popular ways pedophiles rape kids is marrying a single mother, the more kids the better. Perfect disguise. All they have to do is lie through their teeth unendingly to everybody, all to avoid getting caught, so they can keep on raping kids. Not hard for them since lying is their native tongue and they would even murder at the drop of a hat if that's what it took to continue their cover of deception so they can keep raping kids.

That!s horrible for any parent to allow their children (or themselves) to be sexually or physically abused. If on a jury, I would not convict a parent who protects their children from this by any means necessary.