Answering old threads thread

Arthur Brain

Yes, it is. i.e., if someone is NOT found guilty... then they are NOT guilty.
A case not getting to court due to lack of evidence is not the same at all. I should have corrected your "dismissal" comment as this is not the same thing as a case being dismissed out of court.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Well, for starters, you're dealing with a guy who doesn't consider it rape if a husband forces himself on his wife with 100% proof of guilt. He considers it..."something else". He'd find the husband innocent regardless.

He then concocts up this feeble scenario where guilt or innocence can't be established and like others here can't seem to understand that there isn't enough "evidence" for it to even get to court before a jury/judges ruling.

What's most telling is the amount of hang ups over the ludicrous legal aspect rather than the atrocious notion that a husband forcing himself on his wife is somehow not rape.
OK I was just trying to help.

Idolater

I'm curious about geology as a discipline, and the biblical Flood.

Plate Tectonics Debunked- reopened

Is it possible that the continents drifting apart at a four-inches per year pace wrt the Americas and Europe & Africa is evidence of the biblical global Flood? Are the hydroplates still 'grinding to a halt' even today? I can't begin to imagine the momentum of a whole continent once it gets moving. It would take a whole lot of friction to bring it down to nothing.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm curious about geology as a discipline, and the biblical Flood.

Plate Tectonics Debunked- reopened

Is it possible that the continents drifting apart at a four-inches per year pace wrt the Americas and Europe & Africa is evidence of the biblical global Flood? Are the hydroplates still 'grinding to a halt' even today? I can't begin to imagine the momentum of a whole continent once it gets moving. It would take a whole lot of friction to bring it down to nothing.
There is still settling, but the plates are not "still 'grinding to a halt' even today".

I'm not so such about the plates "drifting" at all. Where did you get that information?

Idolater

Is he a rapist?
Can a rapist reform? I think so. Even if JR Ewing never gets justice for his raping, he can still reform himself. He can acknowledge his rights violations as the serious felonious crimes that they are, repent, and stop being a rapist. I don't believe 'once a rapist always a rapist' though of course there's always recidivism risk with anybody and anything.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Can a rapist reform? I think so. Even if JR Ewing never gets justice for his raping, he can still reform himself. He can acknowledge his rights violations as the serious felonious crimes that they are, repent, and stop being a rapist. I don't believe 'once a rapist always a rapist' though of course there's always recidivism risk with anybody and anything.

Rapists should be, upon conviction, put to death.