Antipope Francis calls on every EU church & community to take in a family of Muslims!

RCLady

Antipope Francis calls on every EU church & community to take in a family of Muslims!

September 7, 2015

News.yahoo.com reports:

Pope Francis called on Sunday on every European church parish and religious community to take in one refugee family in a gesture of solidarity, which he said would start in the tiny Vatican state where he lives.

“I appeal to the parishes, the religious communities, the monasteries and sanctuaries of all Europe to … take in one family of refugees,” he said after his Sunday address in the papal enclave.

The pope’s call goes out to tens of thousands of Catholic parishes in Europe as the number of refugees and migrants arriving over land through the Balkans and across the Mediterranean to Italy and Greece hits record levels.

There are more than 25,000 parishes in Italy alone, and more than 12,000 in Germany, where many of the Syrians fleeing civil war and people trying to escape poverty and hardship in other countries say they want to end up.

The crowd in St. Peter’s Square applauded as the pontiff said: “Every parish, every religious community, every monastery, every sanctuary of Europe, take in one family.”

In a separate message on Sunday, the pope, himself the grandson of Italian emigrants to Argentina, made an apparent criticism of a wall Hungary is building at the EU’s border…

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/ Comment: 2 John 1:10- “If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting.” The antipope’s directive apparently didn’t specify Muslims, but most of the migrants are Muslims. His directive, therefore, includes taking in Islamic families.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
that's what I was proposing the other day!

have the mooslims work night shift and sleep during the day while the europeans are at work.

you wouldn't even have to build new housing or buy new beds

european productivity would double! :banana:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Antipope...
Antipope :idunno: antichrist (2 Pe 2:1)

"This counterfeit Church :eek:linger: has its high priest, the Pope, who blasphemes the royal priesthood of Christ, by assuming his office, when he pretends to be Lord of the conscience, Lord of the Church, and Lord of the world; and by assuming his names, when he calls himself “the Light of the World,” “the King of Glory,” “the Lion of the tribe of Judah,” Christ’s Vicar and God’s Vicegerent..." Full text: Catholicism is Satan's Best Counterfeit

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Pope Francis is leading by example:

The Vatican's two parishes will take in a family of refugees each in the coming days, said Francis, whose first trip after his election in 2013 was to the Italian island of Lampedusa, halfway between Sicily and Tunisia, where many refugees and migrants arrive by boat.​

Interplanner

that's what I was proposing the other day!

have the mooslims work night shift and sleep during the day while the europeans are at work.

you wouldn't even have to build new housing or buy new beds

european productivity would double! :banana:

lol

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/ Comment: 2 John 1:10- “If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting.” The antipope’s directive apparently didn’t specify Muslims, but most of the migrants are Muslims. His directive, therefore, includes taking in Islamic families.
That dastardly anti-Jesus Christian. How does he get off?

Leviticus 19: When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Matthew 25: For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me....

Malachi 3: Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the Lord of hosts.

Luke 8: Give to everyone who asks you....

Yadda yadda yadda. Even first-year seminary and religious students know there is overwhelming evidence of taking in the marginalized and the destitute.

Isn't that right, RCLady?

Bradley D

Love for Enemies

“But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you" (Luke 6:27-31)