Are Americans interested in international politics?

Lucian Hodoboc

People all over the world seem to be very fascinated with American politics. Whenever elections take place in the USA, almost everyone on the internet discusses about the topic. Trump is the focus of every political sub-forum online, even in communities from Europe, Asia and Africa.

It makes me wonder: are Americans just as interested in other countries' politics as people from other countries are interested in theirs? Do Americans ever discuss online about the president of Russia, the Chancellor of Germany, the Prime Minister of Canada etc.?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
occasionally - we don't have the political participation here that we once did, but there are still some that are interested. Especially when foreign politics makes the news here.

Are you an American, in America?

Most of us are, but certainly not all.

the last time i really dove into a foreign election was...

my goodness - 2017, when Geert Wilders was poised to win big in Holland: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123783-Geert-Gets-A-Boost-From-Recep!

didn't garner a whole lot of interest, but i had fun researching it :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
and i have a fondness for things Canadian and listen to the CBC often, so there's that. I often am more familiar with the Canadian political scene than the American

and because of quebec, the french scene