Are you Going to Heaven?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
According to my horoscope, I will go to heaven but screw it, and I will not have any friends where, lol. Anyway, I don't believe in God, and thankfully, I dont have anything in common with the Christian religion.

What don't you believe about God?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
According to my horoscope,

Horoscopes are based on nonsense.

I will go to heaven

No, you won't. Based on your post, your current destination is Hell.

but screw it, and I will not have any friends where, lol.

Well, you got that part right, at least. You won't have any friends in Hell.

Anyway, I don't believe in God,

Why do you reject the One who made you?

and thankfully, I dont have anything in common with the Christian religion.

So... why did you join TOL?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
According to my horoscope, I will go to heaven but screw it, and I will not have any friends where, lol. Anyway, I don't believe in God, and thankfully, I dont have anything in common with the Christian religion.
Except the ability to communicate and use your mind, which you cannot do without borrowing from the Christian worldview.

Yes, I said that correctly. Every intelligible syllable you utter tacitly borrows from the Christian worldview. Your ability to read this sentence borrows from the Christian worldview. Even your rejection of the truth it conveys also borrows from the Christian worldview. Every blink of your eye testifies not only to the existence of God but to the truth of Christianity.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
my wife asked me to be sure to get the fortune cookies at a Chinese restaurant, yesterday. I wonder if she got, "you will go to heaven"