Arizona move against officials who protect voter fraud

marke

Arizona is making headway against the democrat corruption of voter fraud, thank God.

Arizona’s Republican-controlled legislature moved to strip power from Secretary of State Katie Hobbs in election-related lawsuits, handing that power instead to the attorney general’s office.
The measure, which was contained within a budget reconciliation bill (pdf), seeks to stop Hobbs, a Democrat, from playing a role in lawsuits related to state election rules while giving the attorney general’s office “sole authority” to defend Arizona election laws. The bill now heads to the desk of Gov. Doug Ducey, who hasn’t signaled opposition to it.
The bill’s language regarding curtailing Hobbs’s power is “necessary to ensure the faithful defense of the State’s election integrity laws and to eliminate confusion created by the Secretary of State about who speaks for Arizona in court,” Katie Conner, spokeswoman for Republican Attorney General Mark Brnovich, told the Arizona Mirror. His office also accused Hobbs of filing “politically motivated bar complaints against” his office’s lawyers to “target their professional standing and reputation.”

marke

Literally all that has happened here is that responsibility for election-related lawsuits has been shifted from Arizona’s secretary of state to the attorney general’s office.

Still no evidence for "widespread voter fraud."
Still no results from in-depth investigations into voter fraud. By blocking investigations democrats prove they are not expecting investigations to clear them of fraud.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Still no results from in-depth investigations into voter fraud. By blocking investigations democrats prove they are not expecting investigations to clear them of fraud.
The GOP-dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors cast the audit as a sham that’s spun out of the control of the state Senate leader who’s ostensibly overseeing it. Board Chairman Jack Sellers said Senate President Karen Fann is making an “attempt at legitimatizing a grift disguised as an audit.”

marke

The GOP-dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors cast the audit as a sham that’s spun out of the control of the state Senate leader who’s ostensibly overseeing it. Board Chairman Jack Sellers said Senate President Karen Fann is making an “attempt at legitimatizing a grift disguised as an audit.”

Why are democrats so violently opposed to an investigation that could clear them of wrongdoing? Because they do not think deep investigations into the election will clear them of allegations of voter fraud.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Why are democrats so violently opposed to an investigation that could clear them of wrongdoing? Because they do not think deep investigations into the election will clear them of allegations of voter fraud.
You missed it. Go back and read it again. It is about Republicans in Arizona who oppose the audit.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm curious. Why is everything violent to you?

I don't trust the GOP or the Cyber-Ninjas not to create a fraud that wasn't there before they mucked everything up. They've undermined trust in the electoral system without cause, warped the truth, outright lied, divided their own party (not that I mind that part), cost the taxpayers money for their crazy conspiratorial antics, and perpetuated mass delusion.

marke

You missed it. Go back and read it again. It is about Republicans in Arizona who oppose the audit.
My bad. Why are some republicans opposed to investigations into voter fraud? Maybe they stupidly think exposing democrat fraud will do great damage to America at a time when respect for democrat leadership is at an all-time low.

marke

I don't trust the GOP or the Cyber-Ninjas not to create a fraud that wasn't there before they mucked everything up. They've undermined trust in the electoral system without cause, warped the truth, outright lied, divided their own party (not that I mind that part), cost the taxpayers money for their crazy conspiratorial antics, and perpetuated mass delusion.
You obviously do not share my knowledge of democrat voter fraud dating back more than a hundred years in America. Accusations of fraud are not a new development. What is new is the magnitude of the democrat fraud in 2020. I am amazed at how ignorant, blind, or evil Americans are to want the fraud to remain hidden.

marke

I have a deep awareness of what American freedoms cost on battlefields, which drives me to violently oppose the theft of power in US politics and the movements to undermine that freedom by anti-American fascist Marxists.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have a deep awareness of what American freedoms cost on battlefields, which drives me to violently oppose the theft of power in US politics and the movements to undermine that freedom by anti-American fascist Marxists.

My country isn't in danger from Marxists. It's in danger from fascistic conspiracy-addled right-wingers.

marke

My country isn't in danger from Marxists. It's in danger from fascistic conspiracy-addled right-wingers.
Many democrats, especially in the Biden administration, see conservative Christians in America as dangerous, right-wing terrorists because they know conservativism is a serious threat to democrat Marxism and fascism.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Many democrats, especially in the Biden administration, see conservative Christians in America as dangerous, right-wing terrorists because they know conservativism is a serious threat to democrat Marxism and fascism.

If the domestic terrorist jackboot fits, those are the ones to worry about.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Culture of Threat: Monitoring the GOP's Normalization of Violence

If you've noticed an uptick in violent rhetoric among the GOP and its propagandists, you're not alone. The Jan. 6 coup attempt failed as an operation intended to keep Trump in office by illegal means, but it showed Republican constituencies the potential of violence as a path to power. Over the next years, the threat and reality of violence will likely be integral to the GOP's bid to transform America into an electoral autocracy -- a system in which the voting process is manipulated so the ruling party can remain continuously in office.

This culture of violence and threat builds on histories of racial persecution and on policing used as an instrument of terror against non-whites. When the everyday murder of one group has been normalized, it is easier for the public to accept state-sponsored violence around political events, like elections, as necessary to "save the country." Tellingly, the participants in the Jan. coup attempt, which was billed as just this kind of patriotic act, included 57 local and state GOP officials and at least 52active and retired military, law enforcement, and government personnel.

. . . .

It also reflects the erosion of the democratic idea that a political opposition has legitimacy. During the 2016 campaign, Trump and Republican officials didn't just contest Hillary Clinton's ideas, but also her right to circulate in society ("Lock her up!" became the favorite chant at Trump rallies) and even exist. GOP representative Al Baldasaro, R-NH, and others called for Clinton to be executed by firing squad, and Trump suggested that "Second Amendment People" could act against her.

Trump also moved to squash opposition within the GOP. By his second impeachment trial in February 2021, questioning the leader cult had become dangerous, even though the leader was no longer in office. "Our expectation is that somebody may try to kill us," said Rep. Peter Meijer (R-Mich.), who voted to impeach Trump, explaining why he was buying body armor.

. . . .

For a century, authoritarians have used propaganda and corruption to get their people to see violence differently --- as a civic duty and as a righteous course of action when the nation is threatened. And so it is with the Republican party, which has decreed that nothing is off the table, including and especially violence, in pursuit of the goal of getting back into power and staying there for good. "That's what we [redacted] need to have, 30,000 guns up here," said one participant on Jan. 6, frustrated that he wasn’t entering the Capitol more rapidly. "Next trip," someone answered him.

marke

If the domestic terrorist jackboot fits, those are the ones to worry about.
It seems the Biden administration is not at the least worried about violent leftist militia groups doing great harm to America.

Wallace had escaped to Georgia, where he was reportedly found by law enforcement in a treehouse that was fortified with weapons and ammunition, including two rifles, two handguns, multiple flashbangs, rifle plates, body armor, and several boxes of ammo. ...
Wallace was reportedly located on a 3-acre property outside of Atlanta that is affiliated with a group called the Not F***ng Around Coalition. The NFAC is a black nationalist paramilitary organization.
The NFAC, which is led by hip-hop DJ Grand Master Jay, has a goal of forming a new ethnostate that is "owned, operated by Blacks, funded through reparations to descendants of the trans-Atlantic slave trade," according to Vice. A report on the NFAC from The Atlantic states, "Eventually, it intends to establish a racially pure country called the United Black Kemetic Nation ('Kemet,' Jay explained, 'is the original name of Egypt, which means 'land of the Blacks)."
A large arsenal of weapons was discovered at other structures on the property. The U.S. Marshals, FBI, Homeland Security, Georgia State Patrol, and DeKalb County police were all involved in the capture of Wallace. The search warrant was executed at 2:30 a.m., according to officials.
Othal Wallace is facing attempted first-degree murder charges for the police shooting.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It seems the Biden administration is not at the least worried about violent leftist militia groups doing great harm to America.

You've already posted that elsewhere.

Did you hear about the white supremacist who gunned down two black victims in MA last weekend?

He believed whites are "apex predators."

There are a lot of evil people in the world. I'm showing you that for every single example you pull out as representative of a whole group - can be done the same back in your direction. How does it feel?

marke

You've already posted that elsewhere.

Did you hear about the white supremacist who gunned down two black victims in MA last weekend?

He believed whites are "apex predators."

There are a lot of evil people in the world. I'm showing you that for every single example you pull out as representative of a whole group - can be done the same back in your direction. How does it feel?
There are some white crazies out there but they are not representative of conservative republicans in America. There are hordes of black and white crazies out there who do support and represent the democrat party.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There are some white crazies out there but they are not representative of conservative republicans in America. There are hordes of black and white crazies out there who do support and represent the democrat party.

You have out-group homogeneity bias. "They are alike, we are diverse." You see out-groups as being all the same, but your in-group has variability, the "bad ones" don't represent your whole group. Yet you don't make that allowance for the out-group, you don't allow that the "bad ones" don't represent their whole group.

marke

You have out-group homogeneity bias. "They are alike, we are diverse." You see out-groups as being all the same, but your in-group has variability, the "bad ones" don't represent your whole group. Yet you don't make that allowance for the out-group, you don't allow that the "bad ones" don't represent their whole group.
It was not conservative Christian republicans looting and burning in 2020, it was leftist anarchists supported by the democrat party.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It was not conservative Christian republicans looting and burning in 2020, it was leftist anarchists supported by the democrat party.
Leftist anarchists, with the full cooperation of mainstream democrats including our current vice president, rioted, burned, killed hundreds last year.

Extreme republicans donned funny Buffalo hats and walked into the capital with the complicity of the Capitol police and posed for pictures.