Ask CL anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a point to the last question. Well, there was a point to my first question, and your probably saw it from a mile away.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll ask a fair and innocuous one: What brought you to TOL?

Christian Liberty

I'll ask a fair and innocuous one: What brought you to TOL?

I honestly don't remember when I found it. I originally joined to comment on one of Bob Enyart's old posts bashing Ron Paul. I don't think I knew how often I'd post here at the time. But I kind of got into it and into the debates and so I'm still here:)

john w

Hall of Fame
Question: what constitutes salvation, in your view?

I stay on topic, and my topic, based upon the thread, "rabbit trail" breath, is:"Ask CL anything."

Can you dig it? Good.

"what constitutes salvation, in your view?"-Barbarino

1. Not this:

"For the Calvinist/Monergist election unto salvation is absolutely unconditional. We know that someone is elected if he confesses the true gospel and if his fruit shows him to be genuine. However, neither faith nor works MERIT salvation. Thus, we can take no pride, because nothing we do can merit our salvation."-Christian Liberty

2."Ask your friends in the neighborhood about me."-"The Godfather" Most know my stance, as "I have not spoken in secret."(survey Isaiah).

Can you also dig that?

Brother Vinny

I stay on topic, and my topic, based upon the thread, "rabbit trail" breath, is:"Ask CL anything."

Can you dig it? Good.

"what constitutes salvation, in your view?"-Barbarino

1. Not this:

"For the Calvinist/Monergist election unto salvation is absolutely unconditional. We know that someone is elected if he confesses the true gospel and if his fruit shows him to be genuine. However, neither faith nor works MERIT salvation. Thus, we can take no pride, because nothing we do can merit our salvation."-Christian Liberty

2."Ask your friends in the neighborhood about me."-"The Godfather" Most know my stance, as "I have not spoken in secret."(survey Isaiah).

Can you also dig that?

In the time you spent giving a non-answer, you could have answered.

Can you dig it?

john w

Hall of Fame
In the time you spent giving a non-answer, you could have answered.

Can you dig it?

I did, my poor little lost drone. Pay attention: do not confuse your lack of spiritual discernment, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV dilemna of yours, and poor reading comprehension skills, with any alleged failure on my part to provide an "answer."

Are you saying that I am required to answer? If no, then you once again display that you are a disingenous drone, the type to whom the Lord Jesus Christ refused to "answer."

Can you dig that? Excellent.

Brother Vinny

I did, my poor little lost drone. Pay attention: do not confuse your lack of spiritual discernment, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV dilemna of yours, and poor reading comprehension skills, with any alleged failure on my part to provide an "answer."

Are you saying that I am required to answer? If no, then you once again display that you are a disingenous drone, the type to whom the Lord Jesus Christ refused to "answer."

Can you dig that? Excellent.

I dig that you're an abusive twerp.

Status
Not open for further replies.