Assassin's Creed

Doom

Creed singer Scott Stapp threatened to kill President Obama, believes he is CIA agent

story

Everyone should just mind their own business.

Doom

"I voted for President Obama (in 2008), and where I stand with that right now -- I'm just disappointed" - Scott Stapp

As far back as 6 years ago, there were clear signs that he was not of sound mind.

genuineoriginal

"I voted for President Obama (in 2008), and where I stand with that right now -- I'm just disappointed" - Scott Stapp

As far back as 6 years ago, there were clear signs that he was not of sound mind.
Clear signs that Obama was not of sound mind as far back as 6 years ago?
That was the 2008 election year.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clear signs that Obama was not of sound mind as far back as 6 years ago?

We know Obama is not of a sound mind before 2008 when he said babies should be murdered if a mother doesn't want the child (infanticide) and when he wrote two books denouncing the Lord Jesus Christ, liberty, and the right to earn a living.

zoo22

Creed singer Scott Stapp threatened to kill President Obama, believes he is CIA agent

story

Everyone should just mind their own business.

So let me get this straight...

You're telling us "everyone should just mind their own business," and at the very same time you're posting gossip on a public internet discussion forum about a mentally ill celebrity and linking to the "Entertainment Gossip" section of the Daily News.

:plain:

"Everyone should mind their own business?" What about you? Are you for real? Do you listen to yourself?

Doom

So let me get this straight...

You're telling us "everyone should just mind their own business," and at the very same time you're posting on a public internet forum about a mentally ill celebrity and linking to the "Entertainment Gossip" section of the Daily News.

:plain:

"Everyone should mind their own business?" Are you for real? Do you listen to yourself?
You missed the joke. Not surprised. Idiots miss a lot.

zoo22

How is my [reading the celebrity gossip section of the Daily News] any different than you reading this post.

Do you really believe that? I hope you're okay. Have you ever had a stroke?

Why do you want Obama to be assassinated?

Doom

Do you really believe that?
Never said that. I said I watched it on the news. It was a news story. Do you know what a news story is? I don't think you do, but then again, it's already been shown that you are a complete idiot.

Perhaps it bothers you that you and Scott have the same common mental issues, and you don't like it when people speak publicly about your problem.

zoo22

How is my seeing a news story any different than you reading this post.

Do you really believe that? I hope you're okay.

Never said that.

Um, okay... You never said it. :plain:

So you don't really believe it? Or you do really believe it?

Perhaps it bothers you that you and Scott have the same common mental issues, and you don't like it when people speak publicly about your problem.

I don't think so. I sure hope not. Do you think so? If I did have similar mental issues, I wouldn't want people joking about it on public internet forums. But I suppose that sort of thing is part of being a celebrity ... There'll always be folks like you who are drawn to the "Celebrity Gossip" columns.

Anyway, why do you want Obama assassinated?

Doom

Okay... You never said it. So do you not really believe it? Or you do believe it?
Believe the story? Are you saying that CBS News fabricated the story?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/scott-stapp-threatened-to-assassinate-obama-family-claims-in-911-call/

I don't think so. I hope not. But if I did have similar mental problems, I wouldn't want people joking about it on public internet forums. I suppose that's goes with being a celebrity though... There'll always be folks like you drawn to the "Celebrity Gossip" columns.
I've never once read a "Celebrity Gossip" column. I only linked the story that I heard on the news.

Apparently Scott Stapp does.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
How is my seeing a news story any different than you reading this post. You are a bona-fide moron.

Do you really believe that? I hope you're okay. Have you ever had a stroke?

Why do you want Obama to be assassinated?

Never said that. I said I watched it on the news. It was a news story. Do you know what a news story is? I don't think you do, but then again, it's already been shown that you are a complete idiot.

Um, okay... You never said it. :plain:

So you don't really believe it? Or you do really believe it?

I don't think so. I sure hope not. Do you think so? If I did have similar mental issues, I wouldn't want people joking about it on public internet forums. But I suppose that sort of thing is part of being a celebrity ... There'll always be folks like you who are drawn to the "Celebrity Gossip" columns.

Why do you persist with the pathetic straw man zoo, the man never said nor eluded to it....

Why would anyone want to see this horrible excuse for a president, a pathetic ideologue become a martyr? I want to see the guy finish up already so that time & history will show what a joke the 8 years he spent in the office stinking it up was. He will definitely go down as the worst president of last 100 years anyway, surpassing Jimmy Carter for 1st place...hey everyone has to be good at something Obama is good at lying , appeasement, & division. :down:

zoo22

Wha? I didn't say anything remotely close to that. I hope you're not having an aneurism. Are you drunk?

I've never once read a "Celebrity Gossip" column. I only linked the story that I heard on the news.

Wait, you managed to link us to your celebrity gossip column blindly? It was something you heard on the news and then linked to? That's amazing. Were you listening to Celebrity Gossip news?

Apparently Scott Stapp does.

I know, we got that from your Celebrity Gossip news you were posting about. He thinks he's supposed to assassinate Obama. Poor guy. And you like the idea.

Doom

What? I didn't say anything remotely close to that.
You sugested that I got the story froma Celebrity Gossip column. Which I did not. I heard the story, and then looked on the internet and copied and pasted the first link posted by Google.

All your assumptions and lies are nothing but you proving what an idiot you are.

Wait, you managed to link us to your celebrity gossip column blindly?
Yes.
It was something you heard on the news and then linked to?
That's amazing.
I'm sure it is to you, but then you're an idiot.
Were you listening to Celebrity Gossip news?
No.

He thinks he's supposed to assassinate Obama. Poor guy. And you like the idea.
I'd prefer he was not delusional, but then I feel the same about you.

zoo22

You sugested that I got the story froma Celebrity Gossip column. Which I did not. I heard the story, and then looked on the internet and copied and pasted the first link posted by Google.

Sure.

All your assumptions and lies are nothing but you proving what an idiot you are.

Got it.

Yes. I'm sure it is to you, but then you're an idiot. No.

Oh, well I hope you're okay.

I'd prefer he was not delusional, but then I feel the same about you.

Okay, thanks.

But before you go, so if I'm telling people about you and this entire exchange... What celebrity gossip show is it that you listen to? Besides wanting to be accurate with the details, I want to be able to get the biggest laughs I can telling people about you.

Oh you know what, never mind, "He was listening to some celebrity gossip news show" is actually probably better. That's fine. Thanks Doom. Have a nice evening.