Battle Royale Hall of fame

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This thread is dedicated to documenting TheologyOnLine's Battle Royales and their combatants.

Please only post here if you are a Battle Royale veteran.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Battle Royale IV

Battle Royale IV

Battle Royale IV - JALTUS vs. s9s27s54

TOPIC:
Is the King James Version the only inspired translation for today?

Started: 09-26-2002 03:30 PM

Ended: 10-03-2002 09:05 AM

Battle can be reviewed
here.

And you can get your Battle Royale IV shirt here.

me again

Put up your dukes

Put up your dukes

Posted by Knight
This thread is dedicated to documenting TheologyOnLine's Battle Royales and their combatants. Please only post here if you are a Battle Royale veteran.
Ya, I'm an old timer. In my younger days, I used to be the heavyweight champion of the world... errr, of TOL. :eek:

Now I'm living off my royalities. :up:

It's good to be the king. :crackup:

me again

Posted by s9s27s54
Me Again, How did you get to be King? I'd like to find something to win at!
I fought against Freak, which was like fighting against a wet rag.

Choose your opponent carefully. :greedy:

s9s27s54

Originally posted by me again
I fought against Freak, which was like fighting against a wet rag.

Choose your opponent carefully. :greedy:

Ah, good advice me again. I like your screen name.

So, I take you can't just take on ANYBODY, which, for me, is exactly what I did. I have be sure I can beat this person. I shouldn't take on a master debater if I'm not a master in the subject. I thought I knew what I was talking about. Oh well, a lesson learned.

Jaltus

s9,

I just appreciate that you would actually debate me. Everyone else (including Explosived) was ducking me. Now that I have it out of my system, I'll just go back to thumping people on the regular boards.

Jaltus

Except that I mean literally thumping them, whereas you mean beating them in an argument.

<pulls out his Nerf Bat (TM)>

<thumps Dee Dee>

me again

Freak & me again

Freak & me again

Originally posted by s9s27s54
So, I take you can't just take on ANYBODY, which, for me, is exactly what I did. I have be sure I can beat this person. I shouldn't take on a master debater if I'm not a master in the subject. I thought I knew what I was talking about. Oh well, a lesson learned.
The debates are much tougher than what people realize. They are very tough.

Freak and I had been arguing for a loooooong time... loooooong before the official debate. For us, it was a grudge match.

:up: :eek:

We still argue occasionally, but he is tired of being a whipping boy. Consequently, I'm thinking about switching over to she dog.

:eek:

< crinkle crinkle crinkle > WHAK!!!

:crackup:

s9s27s54

Originally posted by Jaltus
s9,

I just appreciate that you would actually debate me. Everyone else (including Explosived) was ducking me. Now that I have it out of my system, I'll just go back to thumping people on the regular boards.

You're welcome Jaltus. Being new and inexperienced, I should have waited until I kind of got to know different people. If this should happen again, I hope to be more prepared.

Thumping people is not a nice thing to do. :nono:

s9s27s54

Re: Freak & me again

Re: Freak & me again

Originally posted by me again
The debates are much tougher than what people realize. They are very tough.

Freak and I had been arguing for a loooooong time... loooooong before the official debate. For us, it was a grudge match.

:up: :eek:

We still argue occasionally, but he is tired of being a whipping boy. Consequently, I'm thinking about switching over to she dog.

:eek:

< crinkle crinkle crinkle > WHAK!!!

:crackup:

Ok, let me get this straight. Pick an opponenent you can beat, preferrably someone you argue with. And you know you can beat.

Just who is shedog? Oh, I think I know.

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by s9s27s54
*imitates Beavis*

huh-uh hehe uh uh hehe huh huh uh.....she said "master"!

s9s27s54

Originally posted by Yxboom

*imitates Beavis*

huh-uh hehe uh uh hehe huh huh uh.....she said "master"!

Hey! You're not allowed to post here! :nono:

I thought only people who fought in the Battle Royale were allowed to post here. I didn't know mods could post here, too!

Well, this really is an elite group. Even us loosers can rub elbows with the winners and mods. :D