• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Caution: Brusing Ahead

Re: Caution: Brusing Ahead

Originally posted by me again
... Zak has a doctorate, wit and is a polished writer...
And I've got a folding chair stashed just outside the ring... ;)

... only for use if Knight gets weary, of course... :D

Last edited:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Re: Caution: Brusing Ahead

Re: Re: Caution: Brusing Ahead

Originally posted by Knight
...Me... an uneducated stooge, vs. "all-mighty" highly educated Zakath!
How nice of you to notice!!! :D

You would think the Battle should be a slam dunk for the Zakster, but truth will prevail.
That's awful big talk for someone who hasn't typed his first word of argument yet. ;) We'll see, won't we.

Furthermore....
We are both in the ring so if nerves are a factor then nerves should be equal. No?
No is correct. I gave up nerves thirty years ago... ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Re: Re: Caution: Brusing Ahead

Re: Re: Re: Caution: Brusing Ahead

Originally posted by Zakath
That's awful big talk for someone who hasn't typed his first word of argument yet. ;) We'll see, won't we.
Well, when your battling someone who is not sure if he even exists you tend to feel a little confident! :D

Jaltus

You mean does Knight exist or does Knight know you exist or does Knight know he exists?

Wow, pretty ambiguous, Zak. You get bonus points for that.

Goose

Maybe Zakath is finally "finding himself". I am sure his wife will be happy, well maybe not. ;)
It's about time! Haha Are you married Zakath?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Maybe Zakath is finally "finding himself". I am sure his wife will be happy, well maybe not. ;)
She's never had any problem finding me when she wants me... (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) ;)

N

naima

Is the 3-knockdown rule in effect and can either combatant be saved by the bell? :)

Goose

Why did Zakath start talking about Christianity? Aren't they supposed to be debating absolute morality?

Jaltus

He is building a case specifically for Knight, and one that is in reference to this forum as a whole. He can take his argument any way he wants, as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
P

Pilgrimagain

Hereis an interesting thing, Dan Arnold seems to not be able to read the rules. I wonder why that post is still there?

And on top of it, the post was pretty bad. Full of accusations with no reasons.

admiral_d

Originally posted by Evangelion
Well, he used to be a pastor, you know.

Ok, first shot is fired....

I'm impressed, for a pastor turned "atheist"...

And who is that little boat out there making his way into the arena...If the adminstrators would be so kind as to sink that baby to the bottom of the sea, we might get on with the debate....:D

Actually, it makes me want to jump out there and nail that guy for breaking the rules....If you can see a fox terrior just jumping on to the lap of athat guy and just bark bark bark into that guys face....I think that you would have a pretty good idea of what I would be attmepting to do....:eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.