BEL: Ilana Mercer meets Bob 06-19-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very good interview. But, he was too easy on Ms. Mercer. :D I liked the conversation with the woman caller though. I would love to talk to her for a half hour. :D

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by ebenz47037
I liked the conversation with the woman caller though. I would love to talk to her for a half hour. :D
You would? I wouldn't have the patience to wait through all of her obfuscations that turn into 1/2 hour long lectures just to ask her the same question again that she avoided the first time. :mad:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! That would be the fun part for me. Maybe I would have to reword the original question so she could understand it. :D It would be a challenge. That's the main reason, I'd like it.

azbob

I thought that the "debate" was a display of extreme ignorance and a particularly bad example of the Bully School of Talk-Show Hosting by Bob Enyart. He hardly let Ilana or Elizabeth complete two sentences in a row without interrupting them.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by azbob
I thought that the "debate" was a display of extreme ignorance and a particularly bad example of the Bully School of Talk-Show Hosting by Bob Enyart. He hardly let Ilana or Elizabeth complete two sentences in a row without interrupting them.
Yes, but if a guest is ignoring the questions, changing the subject and in the process droning on and on in an attempt to take up the entire show without ever addressing the issue, don't you think the host has an obligation to his listeners to not let the guest get away with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.